Recruiters

They are trying to double my rate from last year.

Does anyone else have this issue too?

I was just wondering

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No - I think we got like a $100 dollar total increase- about $200 a month if i recall.  

We passed anyway.  

Hi Jane,

I don't know your needs or what they're charging you but for recruitingblog members we are offering a $249 per month, unlimited job post special offer.  Post as many jobs as you like and edit as often as you like.  No contracts (month to month). 

BUT CHECK THIS OUT!

We are so confident of our results that we offer this with a Money Back Guarantee.  Try us for 3 months and if you're not happy we'll give you all your money back...no questions asked. 

PS...no one has ever asked for their money back! 

email me at chris@ujbcorp.com

All the Best,

Chris

ultimatejobboard.com

LOL,  this shameless plug was brought to you by......

brought by me Bill; Christopher Poreda of ultimatejobboard.com. If tying to help a fellow recruitingblogs member who is a recruiter like I was for 15 years is a shameless plug...guilty as charged!

A little shameless. There is a fine line and it was crossed. I am with Bill.

Course brad is with The Ladders so why not lob a rock from behind a rock.

I would rather see a shameless plug than all the infomercials that are being flopped out here by marketers who have never been a recruiter or failing that are now writing "how tos, tip, tricks and 792 ways to make money recruiting by using our site or our software".

There are so many of them now that I check the person's profile. If they are a vendor or marketer it's scroll on down time.

Wish they had a "like" button here Sandra!

Sandra McCartt said:

Course brad is with The Ladders so why not lob a rock from behind a rock.

I would rather see a shameless plug than all the infomercials that are being flopped out here by marketers who have never been a recruiter or failing that are now writing "how tos, tip, tricks and 792 ways to make money recruiting by using our site or our software".

There are so many of them now that I check the person's profile. If they are a vendor or marketer it's scroll on down time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service