Question of the day: How does your iPhone help you with your recruiting efforts?

From today's RBC Daily:

Are you excited? Today of course is the big day as Apple is set to announce the sixth generation iPhone. Insiders predict that sales of the latest iOS device could exceed five million by the this time next week. You can get all of the latest information coming out of today's event in San Francisco by visiting: http://yhoo.it/U7qI3Q

Question of the day: How does your iPhone help you with your recruiting efforts?

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A bit of relevant survey data: in our early 2012 recruiting trends survey, almost exactly 50% of recruiters and account managers said mobile access to their ATS/CRM (for looking up contacts, seeing history, etc.) system was "extremely important." More so for those in Europe and Asia than the US.

I am not fancy enough for an iphone, but my droid helps me talk to people.  I love how phones do that!  oh yeah, and I have my phone system linked to it, and my email accounts, and my ATS/CRM,...so I guess it is a mobile office!

Iphone= overpriced and overrated... (bummed my wife talked me into getting one)

If you are willing to pay enough, you essentially could make your iPhone your office, so why aren't people questioning the need for office space! (just joking) or at least let us leave the office earlier! 

Maybe we need to get apple to encourage their email domain so its easier to operate on the iPhone, just a thought. 

It helps me to make phone calls and send emails when I am not in the office,  Then again, I could have done similar tasks with a Blackberry or a Android phone.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service