From Today's RBC Daily:

Question of the day: 
What is your favorite HR saying?

My wife's HR Director always says 'Well if I was to take off my HR hat'. Something tell me that is a hat he does not like to wear too often.

Views: 442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not what you do but how well you do it that counts.

We`re in a good shape with that requirement/search and will not be in need of candidates from external sources. 

Jordan:

Why does this bother you? In the corporate recruiting world, we are limited in our resources and so we pick and choose what jobs will be outsourced to TPRs.  Many of us come from a TPR background and we can source candidates for our open positions, negating the need to spend the limited resources we do on a firm for a particular position. 

I'll tell you that my goal in every position is to not use a TPR to fill my opening.  When I have a position that it hard to fill, I will reach out to those agencies that have proven in the past to know my business and have been successful. 
Jordan A. Greenberg said:

We`re in a good shape with that requirement/search and will not be in need of candidates from external sources. 

" I had no idea I was being terminated until I walked in my boss's office and saw the fisheyed HR bitch sitting in the corner looking like she just smelled bad gas.". They always look up and say, "John, there is no good way to say this."
Pack your knives and go.

"Help me understand..." whatever it is you're trying to get done. It usually means they've already made up their mind that whatever scheme you're up to from a recruiting perspective is about to be knocked down, stomped on, and tossed out the window.

" I used to be a recruiter like you..."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service