Hi everyone,

I have been into the recruiting field now for almost a year, but I can see that the resources for finding candidates is getting worse, with zip-recruiter payment so high and the candidates are of no quality... So I was doing a research on finding candidates and I found a site called OnMyWay their fee is so good, has anyone heard of it or tried it??? If someone did please advice.

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angy, what type of tools are you looking for? What are you looking to accomplish?

Well I have different job vacancies available and I'm trying to find some good platform to find trusted candidates and I came across OnMyWay and I wanted to know has anyone tried it before since their fee is very reasonable...

I've never used them myself but the tool does look interesting. I've never reviewed the tool but I am not seeing much different than other tools on the market at first glance.

Angy Beshay said:

Well I have different job vacancies available and I'm trying to find some good platform to find trusted candidates and I came across OnMyWay and I wanted to know has anyone tried it before since their fee is very reasonable...

I am a LinkedIn addict and I use state workforce places, organizations, career services for colleges, and I place open reqs on different websites.  You have to get very creative nowadays.

Hi Angy,

IMHO, sourcing is not the problem. I have people who have CB, DICE, and Monster Access and do internet sourcing. They will work on up to 15 reqs and/or send up to 225 resumes, and they cost $250/week. Also, they'll work on providing LI Profile contact info (email and/or phone, you provide or they provide th profiles) and will do up to 100 for $150 (if they get neither phone nor e email you don't pay for those)...

Keith keithsrj@sbcglobal.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service