My COO asked me to find a resume builder software that will then link to job boards etc. Here is the scenario: We provide Enterprise Software for Clients who serve various people groups. One Client is serving a group of unemployed people. This Client wants to serve the group by offering online resume building tips and help which then allows the user to post the resume to job boards and/or search for jobs after posting a resume. Can we purchase a COTS product that would integrate with our CRM to allow this functionality? Is anyone aware of a similar product. I saw something on the Employer Section of Careeer Builder, but this feature charges the user a fee. TheResumeBuilder.com charges a similar fee. We would like to purchase a product, and then customize it and package it with our own Software. Thanks in advance for your help and insight!
~Harvey

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're releasing our API to the public to do such a thing, but we've got a slew of new features launching before we get there.

Check out Emurse.com and shoot me an e-mail. alex at emurse.com
Hi Alex. I sent an email to your emurse address. Please get back in touch with me.
Harvey

Alex Rudloff said:
We're releasing our API to the public to do such a thing, but we've got a slew of new features launching before we get there.

Check out Emurse.com and shoot me an e-mail. alex at emurse.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service