What to have all your resume at your finger tips on Outlook?

This download is a Desktop is an add-on to Microsoft Outlook that enables you to turn resumes confined in email attachments into searchable Outlook Contacts with a single click. In most cases, it can replace the need for an expensive Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and reduce costs by thousands of dollars per year.

Another revolutionary feature of of this is that it allows you to sync your contacts with your Smartphone and take your contacts with your wherever you go.

How Can this Help Me?

This software was created in order to help people in the staffing and recruiting industry manage the influx of resumes they are receiving within their email applications. Without it, storing resumes and creating contacts is cumbersome and if you are using an ATS, it is extremely expensive. With this, creating a contact that contains a name, phone, address, email address, as well as the full resume takes under one second and only requires a single click from its user.

If you would like a free down load let me know. I have used it and it is awesome.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi C.B.

Your software looks interesting. What's the name ? website ?

Can I just say that 1) ATS don't all costs thousands of $ per year 2) ATS go far beyond search capabilities. 

A well designed ATS (like http://haystackhire.com  #shameless #plug :)) ) structures all the recruiting process. It offers a workflow that email, searchable or not, cannot offer.

Cheers

Alexis

I've used Windows mail for years - and it has always done this for me.  That's why I save every email I get.  The search box digs through every message and attached document for me.   It's great.

@ Jerry,

I will send you a free demo to review if you like...

Jerry Albright said:

I've used Windows mail for years - and it has always done this for me.  That's why I save every email I get.  The search box digs through every message and attached document for me.   It's great.
what is your email i will send you a free demo download

Alexis Perrier said:

Hi C.B.

Your software looks interesting. What's the name ? website ?

Can I just say that 1) ATS don't all costs thousands of $ per year 2) ATS go far beyond search capabilities. 

A well designed ATS (like http://haystackhire.com  #shameless #plug :)) ) structures all the recruiting process. It offers a workflow that email, searchable or not, cannot offer.

Cheers

Alexis

I relied on outlook for years, without your add on. After 10 years I felt not having an ATS was costing me at least a placement a year. After trying 7 systems I settled on sendouts which has tight outlook  IE, Linkedin (and job boards if you want) integration. It Automatically populates data records, and attaches resume, with one click on a outlook record, allows you to put together excellent call lists and skill lists to do email blasts of jo's to candidates. It's 100 p/mo and has a very cool UI. The support is free and excellent and it's server based so you it frees you from the possibility of system disaster- Outlook is not the most stable program around. One thing. It won't make calls, yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service