Talent Talk Cafe: Week of Nov 3rd - Investing in Yourself - AND - Get Your Brand On

Join us on Tuesday's AND Thursday's at 3pm ET / 12 pm PT.

Talent Talk Cafe has two Chats scheduled this week. If you missed the news on our new and expanded format you can read about it HERE.

TUESDAY, Nov. 4th
Join Rayanne Thorn on Tuesday and don't forget to VOTE! Rayanne covers topics on Personal Development. Here's her topic for Tuesday's Chat: "Investing in Yourself"

Rayanne will explore a discussion with you that is an outgrowth from a discussion she started about motivation. You can read the discussion HERE. So, what's on Rayanne's mind as she continues to be focused on what motivates us? Here's a few questions she'll be weaving into her Chat:

> What are ways to stay motivated when all around seems bleak?
> When the stress and strain becomes too much, how do you let it go so that you can start anew the next call? the next day? the next week?
> It can also be easy to get caught up in what YOU need..., how do you "give back" in your work?
> Challenge by the current economy: Cost-cutting measures that actually worked and led to a re-ignition of zeal for the job...

THURSDAY, Nov. 6th
Join Maren on Thursday, Nov. 6th for a Chat on Personal Branding and GET YOUR BRAND ON!.
Maren has some great questions lined up to engage you in a chat about branding YOU!
> How do you want to be seen online and off?
> What qualities are necessary to prominently display in order to overcome some of the present biases leveled at talent pros on the social media scene?
> How can you "dive deep" into relationships started online and create lasting value for you and your firm?

This is sure to be a BIG week as the U.S. election has finally arrived! Join Talent Talk Cafe with our guest hosts Rayanne and Maren and engage with the RecruitingBlogs.com community for two fantastic discussion.

Cheers to a fantastic week!
Susan

Susan Burns
Talent Synchronicity

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Susan ~ can't miss Rayanne or Maren ;) Look forward to the chats!
Count me in! Although...I have been known to get very confused in trying to calculate time zone differences...it is very likely that I will be 1-3 hours early or 1-3 hours late...just FYI.
Have an AWESOME Chat today Maren! Sorry I'll miss it and can't wait to hear how it goes. Cheers!! Susan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service