Does anyone know of any free online training material available out there that I could use to train a new recruiter. I need something thorough, like the training I received years ago with MRI; Oh yea, did I mention free...

Thanks

Views: 1492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This isn't free, but it's by far the best training material I've seen, www.nextlevelexchange.com They have a whole rookie training program that's online and broken down into 13 modules with videos, scripts, etc. I use it for my office. It's a subscription program, so you pay $99/month and have access to their whole training library, plus each month they release two new videos, one on a recruiting topic and one an interview with a top billing recruiter where they share what works for them.

It's not free, but you're simply not going to find quality free training materials online. This is a minimal investment in yourself and your business....and it's tax deductible.

I also subscribe to www.accordingtodanny.com as I like his training as well and sent my rookie to his two day training....if you really want to invest, check that out, it's about $699 I think, but it's a two day immersive hands on training at their CT offices.

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Thank You Ms Claughton for the response.  I may give the $99/month training a try.  I just hate to spend any money nowadays.  But you're probably right nothing worthwhile is free.

Thanks again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service