Im interested in how many countries are represented on RBC, either in posts or by visitors. Where are you all from? 

I'm from the UK

Views: 744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Great White North - Canada

I'm British, serial expat currently living in Australia.  So g'day! And can someone send me some proper tea? ;)

I am living in Berlin Germany, but I am originally from the UK, also have requests for some proper tea!

I'm English and working in the UK.

If it counts then I was brought up in Holland, USA, Brazil and South Africa!

mmmmmm proper tea does sound divine! I am in the good 'ole USA as most of you know. I reside in the recruiter friendly state of Connecticut. I say that because for such a small state we sure do have a lot of recruiters. Thanks for starting this discussion Bill.
I'm in sunny (for once) Manchester UK. There are more Brits on here than I thought. Not to rub it in, but I've had 3 cuppas today already!
Had to chime in...Grew up in India the early years, living in Michigan, US. Have to have the morning and evening tea, old habits die hard. Fan of EPL - unfortunately my favorite Arsenal is in trouble 
From Canada, living and working in Germany (Berlin)
I'm in Seattle, WA - USA, where 9 out of 10 recruiters have at one time or another been charged with filling a Microsoft req....

I am in South Carolina, USA   (but work remotely for a company headquartered in New Jersey, USA).  Look forward to seeing the final results on this--thanks!

USA by way of Temecula, CA (Northeast of Downtown San Diego, CA)
Sports heaven (right now) - WISCONSIN - home of the Milwaukee Brewers, Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service