Im interested in how many countries are represented on RBC, either in posts or by visitors. Where are you all from? 

I'm from the UK

Views: 744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Sydney Australia - funny, when I was visiting the UK, I spent most of my time trying to find a decent coffee! :)
A Dane that somehow ended up in the Sunny Southeast of Ireland...
Following Kathy's ^ post...I'm from Toronto, Canada - where sports teams go to die and fail to make the playoffs year after year. Maple Leafs, Raptors, Blue Jays, TFC...But, still love it here. Come visit and I'll show you around Bill.
Australia..but my business has offices in NZ, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, UK and France....some "United Nations" there!
I am based in Toronto Canada...
From Singapore. Looking forward to seeing the end results too...  :)
Now based in Singapore.  Was recruiting in the Philippines before this and was also sourcing for the US market.   :)

Currently based in USA-St. Louis, Missouri (The Show ME State).

Formally from Albuquerque, New Mexico (Land of Enchantment)...Interestingly Native American Timeline in New Mexico goes back 12,000-10,000: B.C. - Sandia people leave earliest evidence of human existence in what is now New Mexico.  http://www.newmexico.org/learn/timeline/na_timeline.php

I'm from the U.S. Living in the UK-near Birmingham in the Midlands, the real England.
What part of the Sunny Southeast? I'm on my way to Cork for seven weeks beginning at the end of the month. Beer?

Maiken said:

Lucky you - Cork is lovely!

We're based in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford - lots of lovely pubs here, so by all means swing by for a creamy pint of Guinness before getting into Murphy's-land.

New Negotiator said:

What part of the Sunny Southeast? I'm on my way to Cork for seven weeks beginning at the end of the month. Beer?

Maiken said:
Australia Bill (originally form the UK as a lot of my fellow Aussie recruiters are !)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service