I think Monster.com is finally showing some real and noteworthy leadership. the site redesign launched a couple days ago is the first move in the right direction that I can remember in 10 years. Here's why.

What do you think?

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a clean UI and seems to be very intuitive for the job seeking individual but the jury is still out on the real value for employers/recruiters. I think the way Monster plans to attract and collect candidate data will be the real win for employers/recruiters. My concern is that industry is going niche, will Monster be able to attract those passive job seeking candidates?
right on Debbie! the few times that I hired recruiters I was very disappointed to find them using monster or CB even when I explained up front that I was not hiring them to do what I could do myself...

Debbie Goodin said:
Eric, honestly, I don't care about Monster.com or CareerBuilder.com or any of the other job sites. As a recruiter, we need to make our business happen. We need to talk to companies and candidates directly. Utilizing Monster is not going to set you apart from other recruiters. That site is for employers that can't go into a company and recruit people they need. We must look for the best person for the job, not people that are looking for a job or need a job, but the best person for the job. Never have understood why recruiters go there. Linkedin is the best tool, I have found. Use it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service