(I just posted same question to Staffing/Recruiting in LinkedIn also...)

If you google the question, a lot of the answers seem to be conflicting. I know a lot of recruiters/HR people/Sourcers populate my Network as well as many great job seekers. What are your thoughts? Where would YOU post it if you were looking?

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Newman. Please make sure to send me a quick note of the top sites you hear about. So I can make sure to avoid them....................

This is the same way some of my favorite fishing holes go down hill. One day I'm catching fish all day - a few days later there's no room for me to even wet a line.
yeah yeah... But I'll share with the 15k peeps on RBC... For the rest of youse.... Plus, I still think relationships and personal connections are the best way to recruit. Sometimes though, you need BOARDS.
I'll admit (only to you since we're buds now) that in 2008 - believe it or not - Monster contributed 4 hires that most certainly would not have even been on my radar.......I feel so dirty....ugh.

Jeff Newman said:
yeah yeah... But I'll share with the 15k peeps on RBC... For the rest of youse.... Plus, I still think relationships and personal connections are the best way to recruit. Sometimes though, you need BOARDS.
I don't know about popularity, but I interviewed the founder of resumebucket.com recently. This could catch on because:
it's free
resume is posted in html - easy to find in search engines
has privacy protections built in.
not associated with any job board

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service