Wine Tasting and Lounge at ERE Expo, Thanks to Mike Foster and HCI

In about a month or so, ERE is having their East Coast Recruiting Conference and I'm looking forward to it. There is always a great amount of information and networking at these conferences and I can trace something back from each one that made it worth the trip so I'll be there and I hope you will go as well.

I called up Allan Schweyer who is the Executive Director and VP of Research for HCI and presented an idea that we should all get a big nice and beautiful suite at the Diplomat Hotel and have a place to hang out, to get away from the sometimes needed break at a conference and that maybe we should do a wine tasting in that suite because a lot of recruiters I know like wine.

Allan liked the idea and put me in touch with Mike Foster who is the Chairman of HCI and after a few conversations, Michael liked the idea and in fact wanted to know if he could bring some of the wines produced at his vineyard. I said, yes for sure it would be a great idea and if you could also talk a little about your wines I bet people would like that.

It would be great if you could join HCI and RecruitingBlogs.com for just over an hour of delicious wine and treats and then make yourself super comfortable for a night of fun. We have the suite all night long. There is no cost to come if you want to just relax and if you want to take part in the wine tasting, it's only $20.00 and we have sold a bunch of tickets already.

We hope to see you there.

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should add the date/time to this...Not that I won't be there anyway, but still.
I wish I could be there with you, Mike! Sounds fun - have a blast!

Sharonah, President
US Placement Partners
Great idea Jason! So it's Sept. 10th at 7pm then? I will round up some local folks in the industry to come out.
THANK YOU!!!
Hi Robin. That would be great if you could join us all. Here is a the link to get tickets and let me know if you have any questions about it. See you there. It'll be fun.

Robin deLisser said:
Great idea Jason! So it's Sept. 10th at 7pm then? I will round up some local folks in the industry to come out.
THANK YOU!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service