I heard from someone that BountyJobs.com will start charging recruiters to use their system. I called to find out but have not received a call back.

I think this would be an interesting move right now. Can anyone confirm?

Views: 708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All questions could be mitigated if Jeremy were to come on and agree to be interviewed by someone from the RBC community...
From what I can tell - the model is a failure anyway - so why would ANYONE pay to join in that mess?
They already charge 25%, isn't that enough? If they're looking to shift gears and charge a monthly fee, that would say to me that the placements simply aren't happening. Not a good sign.
What I am hoping is that many of our competitors will pay them - thus making them feel more inclined to spend effort with the BJ "client" list. The more of my competitors spending time with companies that hate them and are plotting against them - the better!
is recruit alliance the same as bountyjobs? i have been on bounty, and have walked away from it as i am only recruiting independently p/t and dont really have enough time for marketing as well as recruiting. I am curious about recruitalliance as they of course charge a monthly fee, but do not take any of the placement fees and you are dealing directly with the client so it acts more as a vmo system i suppose.
thoughts?
I would pay to hear him explain certain changes. Service is becoming one-sided. Time for him to get on the hot-seat.

Steve Levy said:
All questions could be mitigated if Jeremy were to come on and agree to be interviewed by someone from the RBC community...
I'm interested to know what is everyone "MAIN" complaint about BJ. Is it:

- the fee
- the jobs
- the people on the site
- the system itself
- or just a multitude of things
In my opinion, the main issue with BJ is that it discourages direct contact and relationship building with the clients...and this is presented to clients as a 'benefit' that they don't have to 'talk' to those pesky recruiters. They can simply use BJ as a buffer and have it just be a gateway for resumes....and since they also insist on the candidate contact data being on those resumes, BJ is also building quite the database....and no one is really sure what they intend to do with that data.

I don't hear much about people actually making placements with BJ, just lots of headaches....clients gathering resumes for jobs that sometimes 30+ recruiters are engaged on and then never filling the job or responding to questions or giving feedback.

And then taking 25% of the total fee.

Chris said:

- the fee
- the jobs
- the people on the site
- the system itself
Why spending money on different job boards, when you can outsource your complete recruitment process....

We are specialized in providing RPO services. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, companies need to experience it firsthand. This service is for the companies, who are seriously interested in taking our RPO Services and reducing their expenses and get benefited. E2SCORP assures and guarantees you quality recruiting, productivity, profitability and speed.

How you benefit?

1) The overall cost of an internal recruiter can be cut short to 80% (No hidden cost, No other charges, No payroll expenses).

2) Our recruiters have access to all Job portal Monster, Dice, Careerbuilder, HotJobs etc, we have all of them + we have our own database of active & passive candidates which we have developed over the past 10 years. So you need not pay anything for them.

3) The Time what you spend on searching candidates can be utilized on Business Development and generate more business.

This offer is only for people who are seriously interested.

Please feel free to contact:

Agastus Naik,
E2SCORP - RPO
(703) 673-7260
agastus@ e2scorp.com
Thanks Pam for the information. It seems like there are some questions to be answered by BJ.

pam claughton said:
In my opinion, the main issue with BJ is that it discourages direct contact and relationship building with the clients...and this is presented to clients as a 'benefit' that they don't have to 'talk' to those pesky recruiters. They can simply use BJ as a buffer and have it just be a gateway for resumes....and since they also insist on the candidate contact data being on those resumes, BJ is also building quite the database....and no one is really sure what they intend to do with that data.

I don't hear much about people actually making placements with BJ, just lots of headaches....clients gathering resumes for jobs that sometimes 30+ recruiters are engaged on and then never filling the job or responding to questions or giving feedback.

And then taking 25% of the total fee.

Chris said:

- the fee
- the jobs
- the people on the site
- the system itself
Augastus-

How about coming across less the Terminator and try the human approach. Do you think anyone here believes your version of RPO is something special? Certainly not the way you're selling it...

░ Agastus said:
Why spending money on different job boards, when you can outsource your complete recruitment process....

We are specialized in providing RPO services. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, companies need to experience it firsthand. This service is for the companies, who are seriously interested in taking our RPO Services and reducing their expenses and get benefited. E2SCORP assures and guarantees you quality recruiting, productivity, profitability and speed.

How you benefit?

1) The overall cost of an internal recruiter can be cut short to 80% (No hidden cost, No other charges, No payroll expenses).

2) Our recruiters have access to all Job portal Monster, Dice, Careerbuilder, HotJobs etc, we have all of them + we have our own database of active & passive candidates which we have developed over the past 10 years. So you need not pay anything for them.

3) The Time what you spend on searching candidates can be utilized on Business Development and generate more business.

Agastus Naik,
E2SCORP - RPO
(703) 673-7260
agastus@ e2scorp.com
I've seen the same add all over the place here. Reminds me of HR-Village.

Steve Levy said:
Augastus-

How about coming across less the Terminator and try the human approach. Do you think anyone here believes your version of RPO is something special? Certainly not the way you're selling it...

░ Agastus said:

How you benefit?

Agastus Naik,
E2SCORP - RPO
(703) 673-7260
agastus@ e2scorp.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service