Please let me know your favorite ATS. I will use your anonymous comments for an internal presentation. Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S. If you are an ATS vendor, you are more than welcome to reply too.

Views: 449

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would NOT recommend Webpas by VCG. The product is very clumbersome and un-intuitive, their support is horrible and for the price their are plenty of other options. Try Bullhorn, its a good system!
Yeah Paul, I bet it is.

Paul Neto said:
I would NOT recommend Webpas by VCG. The product is very clumbersome and un-intuitive, their support is horrible and for the price their are plenty of other options. Try Bullhorn, its a good system!
I've used cbiz for many years now and love it. You may want to take a closer look as they've added a cool new feature that is similar to talenthook (which I've also used, but do not consider to be an ats), called SourceFirst. It's a new feature that allows you to search multiple external sites and databases, free and paid, with one search and will parse any or all results into your cbiz database...best part is this new feature is free, included in the cbiz ATS.

For the money, cbiz is pretty robust. My favorite feature is being able to download multiple emails with one click, and they will be inhaled into the system and attached to individual candidate folders, no data entry involved.

Ambrish Kochikar said:
I have used
a. MaxHire (Licensed ASP based ATS with automated job posting capabilities),
b. TalentHook (licensed desktop resume mining tool with important but decentralized ATS features for mining-heavy operations)

The above integrate extremely well (in my experience) if used in conjunction.

I have cursorily evaluated..
a. RESUMate (one time purchase desktop ATS),
b. CBIZ (ASP/Desktop versions with resume mining, Applicant tracking and CRM features)

Depending upon your specific needs, you might like or discount any of these. For my needs (agency recruiting without a central ATS), I was leaning towards Talenthook because my resume mining needs outweighed the ATS function by a fair bit.

Good luck with your presentation!

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service