Who should Yahoo pick as the next CEO? Perhaps avoid the search and sell their shares at $20 a share to Microsoft?

They should make it into a television event. LOL (American Idol parody)

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might be on to something there Lonnie - how many of us are calling Yahoo right now pitching our CEO's? JK

On the TV event, I wonder about a reality show of people that got laid off in different parts of the U.S, or world even, different levels of people, and following them to their next job or through the daily search for one...hmmm I don't watch reality shows, but since people are unemployed there might be a market there for it. Looks to me like an oppty for Yahoo to get back in bed with MSoft and close the deal, we'll see.
Thanks for the comment Dean. I wonder as a recruiting community we could pitch the idea to yahoo. Wouldn't be a bad idea. RBC could get more visibility.

The idea is out there however it could be viable.

Dean Lockett said:
You might be on to something there Lonnie - how many of us are calling Yahoo right now pitching our CEO's? JK

On the TV event, I wonder about a reality show of people that got laid off in different parts of the U.S, or world even, different levels of people, and following them to their next job or through the daily search for one...hmmm I don't watch reality shows, but since people are unemployed there might be a market there for it. Looks to me like an oppty for Yahoo to get back in bed with MSoft and close the deal, we'll see.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service