So, instead of me writing a blog- I thought it would be great if the RBC Community wrote a blog.  Make a comment by sending in your best one liner.  Let's get as many as we can and then we can have Tim & Noel publish it.  Be creative.  I'll start it- 

1) You know you are a recruiter when you find yourself eating lunch at your desk regularly so you can catch the candidate when they are available.

Views: 3517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2) You know you're a recruiter when you go out on a first date and by the end of the evening you've learned his/her entire school and work history.

3) You think of dating as networking and networking as dating.  Passive candidates are always the best for either.

4) You look forward to the conversations on Recruitingblogs.com.

5) When you go to a party, and come home with a pocket full of business cards, and the first thing you think of, is who can I call first?

You know you are a recruiter when people hear what you do for a living demand you find them a job.

lol exactly

Lisa A, Doorly said:

You know you are a recruiter when people hear what you do for a living demand you find them a job.

when....you put your kids to bed and head back to the office for a couple more hours of work!

When unsolicited resumes outnumber spam in your e-mail inbox

Hey Amy- What is your one liner?  I know you are good at this.

Amy Ala said:

lol exactly

Lisa A, Doorly said:

you're know you're a recruiter when every time the phone rings, your spouse and kids either shut up or leave the room becaus that's "momma's money making time"

or when someone asks your 6 yr old daughter "what does your mommy do?" the answer is "she sells PEOPLE!"

:)

Or when your husband no longer worries that people are hitting on you, because they clearly just want you to find them a job! :)

You know you are a recruiter when you realize you have the resume of almost everyone you know!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service