All Discussions Tagged 'Medical' (5)

← Back to The Medical and Health Care / Healthcare Recruiters Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We are looking for Hospital Recruiters for Splits

I have multiple job orders within the hospital currently.  I am looking for other 3rd party recruiters that would like to help me fill some…

Started by Tom Barber

0 Sep 4, 2013

Medical and Healthcare - Health Care Splits. Post Jobs and Candidate HERE to build new split relationships.

If you are willing to do splits... Post a couple of key split jobs in here or post a couple of available candidates here. Other members wil…

Started by Jim Canto

33 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Shane

What are your biggest challenges recruiting in the Medical and Health Care market?

Let's put our heads together and help each other with solutions to problems faced by medical and health care recruiters. Solutions start wi…

Started by Jim Canto

5 May 2, 2010
Reply by Ben

Our Client is seeking a Vice President, Hospice and Palliative Services MI In Michigan Job Id (Use when Referring to Position): EB-3467572472

Our Client is seeking a Vice President, Hospice and Palliative Services MI In Michigan Agency Split Partners Welcome Position- Vice Presi…

Started by Rick Whitley

0 Dec 4, 2008

Introduce yourself to the group here. Describe your focus so that we know what you do.

This is simply a topic string to help break the ice. Write up a reply and tell your fellow recruiters what you do. They can then click your…

Started by Jim Canto

9 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Frank Lazcos

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service