Todd Kmiec's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, Send me an e-mail direct to todd@toddkmiec.com and I'll send you the job o…"

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 22, 2012 to Split - Controls Engineer - OH - Need Allen Bradley, SCADA, HMI, Panel Design. todd@toddkmiec.com

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Valentino,   Sounds good.  Send me an e-mail direct to todd@toddkmiec.com and I'll s…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jul 15, 2011 to Split - Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - ID - Need strong Maintenance in mining or industrial & interest in Idaho. todd@toddkmiec.com

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Donalda fowler

"Kelly,   I'm sending you the job order.   Todd"

Todd Kmiec replied Mar 25, 2011 to Split - Managed Care Claims Analyst - SC - Need Managed Care or Hospital Claims Experience and in South Carolina. todd@toddkmiec.com

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Terrell,   No, they will have to be onsite and it is permanent so they will have to…"

Todd Kmiec replied Mar 18, 2011 to Split - Cold Fusion Web Developer - NE - Macromedia ColdFusion, Fusebox methodology, SQL, Visual Basic, Macromedia Flash todd@toddkmiec.com

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Nic,   Sure, we have Canadian partners.  If you have more questions or want to consi…"

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 2, 2011 to Split - Quality Engineer - Metals - Tubing - NC - Need Quality Eng with experience in Metals, Tubing or closely related. todd@toddkmiec.com

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Pat, Send me an e-mail direct to todd@toddkmiec.com and I can send the job order ov…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jul 28, 2010 to Split - Director Clinical Engineering - NC

2 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Layna, Take a look at the website www.toddkmiec.com under Job Orders. We have all o…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jun 17, 2010 to Split - Nurse Reviewer - NH

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Layna, We filled this one but have a Nurse Counselor which is similar. It is in Sal…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jun 17, 2010 to Split - Nurse Reviewer - NH

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Rick, They will not sponsor. If you want to send me an e-mail direct to todd@toddkm…"

Todd Kmiec replied May 27, 2010 to Splits - Mechanical and Electrical Engineer - NH

3 May 27, 2010
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Reed, Send me an e-mail direct to todd@toddkmiec.com and I'll answer any questions…"

Todd Kmiec replied May 26, 2010 to Split - Metallurgical Engineer - TX

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by Todd Kmiec

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service