I am not that computer literate and don't know how to fill in your form. My info is as follows, Susan Saxbury of Saxbury Recruiting. 1 Recruiter. Been in business for myself for 10 years now. Total of over 30 years recruiting. I'm here in Lakewood, CA. I prefer to work no more than 10 orders at a time. I specialize in I.T. and engineering, although I am looking into GREEN jobs. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org My phone is 562/531-1820. You can also reach me at home evenings and weekends @562/634-4549. Most of the jobs I place are in CA., but I have worked orders all across the country. Most of the jobs I work are at least 80k. If you need any further info, please, give me a call. Do you have any orders you want me to work on? Susan
Firm Name:Mini technologies
Firm Size: Small
Industry Focus: Information Technology
Role Specialization: Principal/IT Recruiter
Geographic Coverage: USA
Salary Range Placed: All
Years Recruiting: 5
Phone #: 248-918-4986
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/surashree
Name: Dennis Christopher
Firm Name: Global Recruiters of Portland Southwest
Firm Size: small
Industry Focus: Programming and software sales
Role Specialization: anything in programming and software sales
Geographic Coverage: National
Salary Range Placed: 60-130K
Years Recruiting: 1
Preferred Work Capacity (# of orders at once): up to 10
Phone #: 503-692-4146
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/ldennischristopher
Name: J. Nibu
Firm Name: WaYu Telecom
Firm Size: Small
Location: Boston, MA
Industry Focus: Information Technology, Telecom
Role Specialization: IT & Telecom
Geographic Coverage: USA
Salary Range Placed: 60K – 150K
Years Recruiting: 4+
Phone #: (979) 225-8630
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jollyjp
Name: Stuart Hassell
Firm Name: FranklinStewart
Firm Size: 3 people
Location: Chicago, IL
Industry Focus: Retirement Services/Wealth Management, Mfg/Eng, Sales/Retail
Role Specialization: Mid level to Senior management
Geographic Coverage: national
Salary Range Placed: $75K and up
Years Recruiting: 5
Preferred Work Capacity (# of orders at once): 7 to 10
Phone #: 773-271-2230
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sfhas
Notes: Open to most situations within my practice areas. Call me or email.
Name: Hemanth M
Firm Size: Small
Industry Focus: IT - C/C++, VC++, Java, J2ee, SAP, Oracle Apps...,
Role Specialization: Any
Geographic Coverage: Connecticut
Salary Range Placed: All
Years Recruiting: 5+
Preferred Work Capacity (# of orders at once): 3
I am a highly passionate recruitment professional with more than 5 years of recruiting experience. I am looking for a split fee positions or virtual recruitment assignment/job. Kindly let me know if any one is interested to share th requirements.
Name: Christian Fauchald Firm Name: Fauchald & Associates Firm Size: Boutique Location: Chicago Industry Focus: Emerging Technologies SMBs (Infotech, Biotech, Nanotech, Greentech). Bulk of work is Infotech, mainly Software Development(incl. QA) and Infrastructure Management. Very proficient with startups and emerging firms. Role Specialization: Broad spectrum - Experienced hire, up to C-suite. (No college recruiting) Geographic Coverage: Worldwide Salary Range Placed: $75k-$100k(25%), $100k-200k(50%), $200k+(25%) Years Recruiting: 13 Preferred Work Capacity (# of orders at once): 5-10 Email: email@example.com Phone #: 312-933-6225 LinkedIn Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/in/fauchald Twitter: CR_Fauchald Skype: christianfauchald Notes: Very proficient hunter with exceptional technical/2.0 sourcing skills. Preference for fewer, more senior positions, particularly technology executives. Also consults in sourcing and pipeline development.
The HMI Specialist will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the control system networks and pc’s at multiple manufacturing locations. This person will focus on the administration of clients, servers, network equipment, and software applications. The HMI Specialist will assess and identify appropriate solutions to be integrated into the operation and make recommendations for implementation.
• Manage and oversee IT infrastructure for control system networks in a manufacturing environment.
• Lead in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop pc’s, servers, network equipment, and HMI software applications.
• Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
• Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
• Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
• Recommend new equipment and services to purchase and work with various vendors for procurement.
• Perform on-site and remote technical support.
• Provide on-call support.
• Assist in the organization and inventory of all process hardware and software resources.
• Create and maintain good technical documentation.
• Maintain an inventory of parts for repairs.
• Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Improve and expand process historical and reporting hardware and software. Create and maintain process reports (GE Proficy Historian and Portal).
• Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
• Coordinate with venders about new equipment and oversee the installation processes to make sure everything meets standards and specifications.
• Communicate with production and maintenance to resolve production or maintenance issues in the plants, in constant communication through whole process; from first meeting to implementation.
• Assist and support various project managers with respect to control system expansion and upgrade projects.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and/or three to five years related experience
• In depth knowledge of Windows based HMI systems, preferably Proficy iFix and components such as Proficy iHistorian and Proficy Portal.
• In depth knowledge of Windows Operating systems on both the client and server level in a Active Directory environment.
• Knowledge of Terminal Service in a Citrix organization.
• Knowledge of Network protocols and procedures
• Utilize complex computer operations (intermediate programming in 3rd and 4th generation languages, relational databases, and operating systems) and advanced features of software packages (word-processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.)
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Experience with Windows based HMI systems, preferably Proficy iFix and components such as Proficy iHistorian and Proficy Portal.
3. Experience with Windows Operating systems on both the client and server level in a Active Directory environment.
4. Experience with Terminal Service in a Citrix organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business requirements for information. And will be accountable for designing the appropriate enterprise database architecture standards. The position will require collaboration with senior business area analysts to both develop the global common data definitions to ensure the ongoing viability of the models and processes. Key driver of information delivery strategy, implementation and management.
Experience in providing vision and leadership for integrating new processes and approaches into existing corporate lifecycles and cultures.
Proven abilities to lead a virtual team in the definition, design and implementation of critical business strategies.
Experience in utilizing industry accepted methods/practices to accomplish strategic objectives.
Demonstrated experience in managing data as a corporate asset.
Create enterprise level conceptual models for various master data areas such as PARTY, PRODUCT, LOCATION, PRICING, etc
Facilitate workshops with business users across multiple lines of business and geographies to arrive at conceptual models
Work with Logical Data Modelers to convert the high level conceptual models in to logical models
Good understanding of Data warehousing and business intelligence concepts. 3NF, Dimensional Models, Data Integration techniques
Good understanding of Master Data Management concepts. Implementation experience on MDM tools will be an added bonus
Good understanding of Data quality, Metadata concepts. Experience working in Data Governance organization will be an added bonus
Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g and RAC
Experience with MS SQLServer 2005 and 2008
Previous experience as DBA
Experience with Database Performance Tuning
Experience with Database Troubleshooting
Minimum of 10 years of experience desired, Minimum G-Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalency required, Bachelor of Science, Communication, Egr-Sys-Information Sys
Leadership, Presentations skills
MDM, Data Quality, Metadata tools
Data modeling tools – Erwin
Management tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or similar.
2. Experience with MDM, Data Quality and Metadata Tools.
3. Experience with Erwin (Data Modeling Tool) and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
4. Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g and RAC.
5. Experience with MS SQLServer 2005 and 2008
6. Previous experience as DBA.
7. Stable work history.
Name: Ian R McAllister
Firm Name: Ajiri
Firm Size: Three offices
Location: Cardiff, Wales and London
Industry Focus: IT and TelCo
Role Specialization: Anything in IT and TelCo
Geographic Coverage: All of UK
Salary Range Placed: £25k to £250k CEO's
Years Recruiting: 4 in the industry, as a manger for over 30
Preferred Work Capacity (# of orders at once):
Phone #: +44 (0) 844 884 2825 or +44 29 2073 2173
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ianrmcallister
Notes: ex-Telecoms executive turned IT and TelCo technology recruiter