nd 1 ftps (will require to write a custom delivery service in Java) customer on the product; web sphere application server; good contacts within ibm;
Hosted on red hat Linux:
Product already in house; 2-3 week project; 2 environment system Dev and Prod; Sandbox envt is on Solaris; boxes and OS is already in place; product is up and running in 6.2 but has issues.
Please let me know if you have any senior consultants for this position.
n the Western United States. We are looking for a Recruiter with an IT background to become a part of our Phoenix, Arizona team!
We are seeking a results-oriented professional interested in recruiting for contract/temporary/contract-to-hire positions. The person in this position will be evaluating, interviewing and placing IT and general professional (Marketing, Accounting etc.) candidates; matching the skills and goals of candidates to job requirements; and determining pay rates/bill rates. Must be able to successfully interact with clients to clarify job descriptions and generate new business. This position will also include developing innovative sourcing strategies and practically applying these strategies in addition to networking and headhunting.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of recruiting experience. They will be professional, innovative, assertive, and enjoy working with people. They will have exposure to Technology and a general understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Our dynamic earnings plan includes a base PLUS commissions! This position is ideal for someone looking to grow in the recruiting industry! We have a sports oriented culture - dynamic, fun and hardworking! This is a great opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment with unlimited growth and learning opportunities. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Apply today!
* MUST have Technical Savvy e.g. 1+ years IT related experience whether working on an IT project, or as Technical Sales Consultants role, or you have a B.S. in IT/Engineering etc.
* MUST have 1+ years Recruiting experience!
* Strong customer service and customer satisfaction focus
* Strong verbal, writing and computer skills
* Proven follow up skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
Desired (but not required) Experience:
* Prior experience working in a staffing company or agency
* Bachelor's Degree in IT or related degree…
orked with competitors of Applied Material ( 10+ yrs exp) in Technology Marketing
Worked as Director, marketing and now looking for a lateral move, or vertical move, depending on the company.
Prefers Phoenix , AZ, or the Bay area, but open to discussing exciting opportunities nationwide.
Salary expectation: $200,000 plus ; Bonus, and Stock options in addition
Pl let me know if you know of any Executive Recruiters, and if I may explore any other sites for such recruiters links.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org , or 480-584-6347.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!
eries of questions before the interview with the hiring manager. Sometimes the questions are technical in nature, sometimes they're purely for the purpose of qualifying. Then, if I decide to do the search, I'll schedule a longer meeting. Here's an example of my notes from a recent job order interview for a Director of Sales Position, in which the president of the company was the hiring manager:
A. Your Current Situation
1. Why is the position open, and for how long?
2. What will be the candidate's first and most important priority?
3. After that, what are the long-term results you'd like to see?
4. What would happen if you couldn't fill the job?
5. If you could change anything about the way the job has been handled in the past, what would it be?
6. Is the sales volume you mentioned ($2 million+) your total sales revenue or just the revenue attributable to this position?
B. Job Funtionality
1. How is the sales/marketing staff structured at the present time? Will this new hire change the organizational responsibilities?
2. Are there specific geographic markets with great potential that are currently underserved?
3. Are there specific vertical markets (oil, automotive, aerospace, material testing, medical) with great potential that are currently underserved?
4. Are all products sold through reps, or are there house accounts?
C. The Search Process
1. Who are your major competitors?
2. Who are your major customers? (I will exercise discretion.)
3. I'm assuming the job requires a knowledge of the test & measurement market, rather than the commoditzed, low-cost component market. Is this correct?
4. Are there any companies you would like to recruit from, or would be a suitable breeding ground for the perfect candidate? Are there any companies to avoid, or are off-limits?
5. Have any candidates been interviewed? If so, what was the result?
6. Have any candidates been offered the job and turned it down?
7. I'm assuming the person must live in the Phoenix area. If we can't find someone in Phoenix, would you be willing to pay to relocate the person?
8. Do you have the sense that the salary you're offering is at or above market rate?
Michael, I hope this helps. Good luck and please stay in touch!…
Added by Bill Radin at 11:04pm on January 28, 2009