how to use Twitter to source candidates for a job opening and for business development; how to market yourself to your target audience and create a brand for yourself. You'll also learn how to use Twitter to "get the word out" and how to measure your success! And Irina will also show you some cool and useful 3rd party tools for Twitter.
Can't make the training? Sign up now and get the playback on-demand. http://www.recruitertrainingcenter.com/index.php?eid=41
Twitter is the #3 Social Networking site according to Bloomberg, and BusinessWeek reports that Monster is losing ground to Twitter. It's a tool that should be in every recruiter's arsenal. Whether your in sales, recruitment or marketing, you should know how to make Twitter work for you.
Here's an overview for the class:
Twitter for Recruiting
* What is Twitter & Setting Your Expectations Right
* Twitter and 3rd Party Tools
* Twitter for:
- Creating an Image (Brand)
- Locating Your Candidates/Target Audience
- Sourcing for a Job Opening
- Business Development
* Twitter as:
- a Communication Tool
- a Relationship Building Tool
- a Source of Information
* Creating Interesting Content on Twitter
* How to:
- Spread the Word on Twitter
- Measure Your Success on Twitter
- Use Your Time on Twitter Efficiently
* Combining Twitter with Other Networks
* Useful Twitter Summaries Online to Explore…
revolve around building community and a network. Great general tips for using Twitter.
Does anyone have a success story related to using twitter for recruiting?