rocess Consultant - Portland, ME
Must have Skills: Business Rules Experience, Insurance Industry Experience, Must be analytical, Service Oriented Architecture, Distributed Architecture
Nice to have Skills: TFS - Team Foundation Server, Tibco iProcess decision/Corticon
Start Date: December 1st
Duration: 6+ mths (possible extension)
My client is currently looking to fill a 6+ Month Contract Position for an Automated Rules Developer in Portland, ME.
6+ Month Contract – Automated Rules Developer – Portland, ME
We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as an Automated Rules Developer.
Our current tool for automated rules is Tibco’s iProcess Decisions (from Corticon).
General Skills Requirements:
Analysis and problem solving
Ability to work with numerous and competing internal customers, eliciting needs, and setting and refining expectations.
Communication skills, both formal and informal, and ability to tailor communications to a wide range of audiences and skill levels as needed
Ability to create clear technical specifications from often less-than-clear business requirements.
Initiative and ability to work independently
Collaboration and teamwork
Organization and time management; ability to multitask effectively
Ability to follow and contribute to published best practices.
Desired technical skills:
A solid generalist background on 3G and 4G distributed tools (some combination of Sql Server, .Net/C#, Biztalk)
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, and distributed architectures
Experience with automated business rules technology & development.
Familiarity with Tibco iProcess Decisions/Corticon is preferred
ting manual test cases
-Executing automated test cases including API level test cases
-Developing and/or enhancing existing test automation frameworks used for automated UI or API level testing
-Designing and implementing automated test cases
-Reporting test status and results, and escalating test issues to test leads
Four to five years of combined software testing and test automation experience, including familiarity with test processes.
Experience with Java for test automation is required.
- Solid technical test experience
- Hands on experience with Java programming, Servlets, STRUTS, EJB, JDBC, XML, PERL, shell scripting in UNIX/LINUX environment, and solid knowledge of web application environments.
- Experience in test case automation and developing test automation tools, primarily w/ Java and Java test tools such as JUnit, JMeter, HTTP Unit and IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Ability to design, implement, and execute automated test cases to validate functional requirements at the UI and API level
- Ability to design and develop test infrastructure to exercise the application from both the UI and API level.
- Experience in web server technologies such as web services (SOAP) in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Experience and knowledge of Web servers and App servers like Apache, Websphere, etc.
- Experience w/ databases such as Oracle and SQL Server, SQL scripting, and tools such as SQL navigator.
- Experience with version control systems, and bug tracking facilities.
- Exposure to HTTP, TCP/IP, SNMP and networking
- Test planning, test execution, good troubleshooting and debugging skills in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Technically astute, detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner, highly productive & technical
- Self Starter, self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work effectively in a remote test environment with offsite and/or offshore team members
- Ability to document and track defects, as well as produce detailed reports using defect tracking tools
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to dynamic project schedules
- Ability to effectively multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
- Perl, shell programming
- Familiarity with tools such as TCPMon, SOAP Scope - good to have (not required)
- Exposure or knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development process is desirable
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science or equivalent experience…
sponsor, solution fit, and a time frame that is less than 12 months away
from vendor selection.
• Help drive attendance to events and may be asked to represent us
at industry events and trade shows.
• Significant role in the execution of the company’s marketing
• Works closely with industry marketing leaders, solution and sales
executives on targeted marketing campaigns.
• Works closely with marketing to respond to inbound leads.
• Responsible for profiling accounts by identifying trends, major news,
and key players.
• Work directly with the account managers, solution executives, and
presales consultants to prospect accounts and develop opportunities. Upon
final approval, the developed opportunity is turned over to the account
manager to further pursue.
• Supports the sales team in the completion and submission of RFIs or
• Requires an individual with a strong understanding of the
business-to-business sales process, preferably in the high technology
• Requires tenacity, intelligence, quick thinking, strong analytical
ability, self-confidence, ability to work well independently,
professionalism, strong organizational and prioritization skills, as well
as attention to detail.
• Strong drive toward attainment of goals is essential.
• Strong overall communications skills are also essential, including
good presentation skills, particularly over the telephone.
Minimum 4 years experience in a corporate environment, ideally in sales
• Strong understanding of the way large businesses operate, the roles
of various departments within a corporation, and have a general
understanding of business processes
• Experience selling to the senior executive level (VP, CXO)
• Good understanding of the sales process
• Strong communication skills are essential
• Highly persuasive individual with the ability to present him or
herself with a high level of credibility and professionalism
• Strong organizational and project management skills, attention to
detail, strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple, competing demands
• Good analytic ability, thoroughness and tenacity are key requirements
• High-energy, enthusiastic, highly-responsive individual willing to
tackle a variety of tasks
• Strong ability and desire to work as a member of a team
• Comfortable spending a significant portion of each day on the
telephone (5-6 hours)
• Ability and desire to work in a constantly-changing, rapidly growing
• Desirable Skills/Experience
• Good general knowledge of the following industries: High Tech,
Consumer Goods/ Retail, Automotive/Industrial
• Enterprise software sales experience is desired…
* The ability to make four contract placements a month(must be verifiable).
* The ability to maintain industry standard margins of 30% or better
* The ability to source the majority of candidates without having to rely solely on job boards ( we do use them)
* Technical literacy and comprehension
* Proficient in MS Word
If you meet the above requirements and consider yourself an "A" player please contact us.
For more information on our company, check us out at: http://www.scfoster.com/
Base salary plus commission
If your interested and would like to discuss please let me know.