must decide—Will they live up to their stellar first-impression? … Will they fit in with the company culture? And ultimately—Are they the one?!
The key to answering this monumental question is in understanding that no one approach works best for all companies. To get the best results, you must know which approach is best suited for your company – behavior-based interviewing, personality screening, the structured presentation approach or a hybrid combination of the latter.
We invite you to join us for and in-depth presentation on today’s best practices in interviewing strategies and trends hosted by an expert panel of Recruiting Advisory speakers. We will spend one hour exploring:
* How to strategically use different interviewing tools to your advantage— individually and dually
* Techniques that help guarantee a candidate will fit in with the company’s culture
* The candidate’s perspective – job search tactics, how they are connecting with recruiters, etc.
* The value of demonstrative exercises in an interview
* A recruiter’s role – from communicating expectations to implementing an efficient process
This illuminating discussion will highlight a range of proven interviewing techniques and emerging trends that will optimize your recruitment efforts and help better identify those who can walk the walk, not just talk a good talk. Don’t miss it!…
tons of calls daily, so you need to be strategic in how you approach them, have something unique to offer. She takes the two step approach of calling to get names and then calling each name back.
ck in. When you have a great relationship with the client you can approach the situation much more like joint problem solving exercise.
I think you have nailed the cautious approach we can expect combined with high expectations.…
do you have a place for me?". I'm much more likely to try to help them with that approach. Unfortunately, college grads are being guided by career counselors that know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about today's corporate environment and structure.
How do we fix it?…