ity would put Mr. Buddy Guy at or near the top.
If you ever get the chance to see Buddy Guy play --and he only places one weekend a year at his Buddy Guy's Legends here in Chicago(end of Janurary) -- you'll see many guitar greats paying homage in the audience and hanging on every last note.…
et. No dropping by the recruiter's desk to drop off your friend's resume.
2. You may NOT ask when I'm going to call your buddy. Your buddy can let you know after I called.
3. If I don't call your referral there's a reason (i.e., he's not qualified) You may not ask why.
4. You are not allowed to complain if your buddy doesn't get a phone call / interview / job offer.
5. Again, you are NOT allowed to come to my desk to harrass me about your buddy. Ever.
6. You don't get to decide if your friend is qualified for a certain position. Between myself and the hiring manager, we can make that decision. If you disagree, refer to #5.
7. You can't call me about your buddy's status. That is between him and me, he can fill you in should he choose to.
8. No e-mails either. I won't respond.…