• • Reporting and Metrics
Companies need to remain competitive in an increasingly competitive world, businesses must boost operational efficiency wherever possible. By having structure and a plan in place as a guide then this will help track what is working and what isn’t working. By doing this it will help to see what is cost effective and what will be best for the company at that time. When you have operational processes in place when it comes to talent acquisition it makes things easier in the long run.…
me at email@example.com if you like to work on this. I'm the account manager for this employer and I am open to talk to you if you have candidates. Thanks.
--------------About the Employer and Job---------
The employer is a leading provider of security and compliance solutions that intelligently identify and mitigate business risk and deliver a centralized view of enterprise-wide events across heterogeneous networks.
This real time and historical view into external attacks, insider threats and compliance audit controls provides enterprises, MSSPs and government agencies with the intelligence and response capabilities required to effectively protect and manage their networks and businesses.
This position focuses on the portfolio of risk and compliance management solutions that encompass vulnerability management, risk assessment, policy auditing, user activity monitoring, remediation, and compliance management. The marketing activities include market requirements definition, go-to-market strategy and planning, positioning, sales and channel enablement, sales tools, pricing, press and analyst engagements, and competitive analysis. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Solutions Marketing
* Execute on the Company’s strategic solution plan that launches solutions in Compliance, Governance & Risk areas for Enterprise and Government Customers
* This role is 60% outbound and 40% inbound, with key deliverables like Solution Accelerators, Solution Webinars, Customer visits and presentations at key events
* Strategic marketing management: Anticipate long range issues and work with other marketing and business leaders to maximize the company’s positioning & strategy. Define growth prospectives, evaluate market opportunity, select target segments and appropriate solutions, establish value propositions/messaging, competitive positioning. Work closely with business leaders to establish strategic marketing direction and solution offerings.
* Go-to-market: Develop and direct go-to-market activity to achieve planned business objectives and growth
* Positioning and messages: Provide key messages to support marketing communications content creation for collateral, website, other materials. Create portfolio and solution messages that differentiate ArcSight from point-product vendors
* Sales tools and training: Working with local marketing teams around the world, s/he will develop tools and training to equip the sales force, as well as coach/advise the regional marketing teams in creating effective demand generation programs
* Product Launches: Spearhead high-impact product launch into market as well channels
* Pricing/Packaging: Research and make recommendations/decisions for pricing and packaging
* Product evangelism: Communicate product messaging to customers, analysts, journalists, other market influencers.
* Competitive Analysis: Closely monitor marketplace for competitive moves. Develop internal and external competitive analysis and sales positioning guides for all competitive products.
* Minimum 8 years experience in software/high-tech product marketing for global organization
* Compliance experience is required – SOX, HIPPA or other compliance regulations
* Federal Government compliance and regulations is required
* Experience in targeting medium to large enterprise segments
* Minimum 3 years in the compliance space preferably in the identity management and security segments
* Minimum 4 years of domain experience in compliance and risk management
* Travel is expected for this position
* MS/BS of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
* Cupertino, CA…
field, consultants have to keep their knowledge up to date and continuously hone their skills. The question is, what is the best way to develop skills and grow professionally without the big price tags that come with graduate and postgraduate courses. We've asked top consultants to weigh in with their favorite tips for skill development at zero cost.…