is currently seeking a DB2/DBA for our client, an outstanding research and manufacturing company located in Buffalo, NY. This client has consistently been rated as one of the BEST companies to work for in the US. This is a direct hire opportunity that has growth potential. This company offers competitive salary (this is an hourly wage and pays OT) and also offers Bonuses and profit sharing!
The Qualifying candidate must have 10+ years of the following skills:
• DB2 on Z/OS
• DB2 UDB on Linux and Windows
• SQL Server
On a day to day basis the qualified candidate will be working with the database team to install, configure and support all database systems. This individual will also be involved in the database design, migration, backup and recovery and performance tuning. Successful candidates will: be skilled in problem resolution and experience in working with vendor tech support; have knowledge of database security and auditing processes; and be able to install commercial packages, configure, deploy and support.
• Oracle (support for vendor application packages, new releases)
• DB2 Data warehouse edition (install, configure and support)
• IBM Websphere (Install configure and support)
• Knowledge of MQ Series (working with the MQ group)
• Rocket shuttle (QMF) workstation (Install, configure and support)
• Tivoli Performance monitor and tools, various platforms (Install, configure and support)
• IBM Federated systems, IBM Replication systems
Helpful, but not required:
• Ascential Datastage, Cognos…
0 pr/hr on corp2corp/1099
We are looking for Software Developer with strong hand on:-
• Complete understanding of the Autonomy search product and its architecture.
• Must be able to install and configure Idol and its various fetch servers.
• Must be able to configure fetch jobs and be able to perform field mappings.
• Must be able to understand and develop JSR 168 compliant portlets.
• Verity ,Vignette Application Portal 7.x knowledge is a plus.
• J2EE Portal knowledge is required.
• Be open minded and willing to take on work outside of Autonomy specific work.
• Provide project and baseline technical support for the portal developer environment.
• Work with vendors to deploy code, adhere to coding standards and ensure quality.
• Support various search projects using Autonomy infrastructure and be proactive to identify and
• resolve any issues that arise during day-to-day operations.
• Participate in meetings with Technology partners and application team to review the design/solution and make recommendations based on the current infrastructure.
• Work with development teams to deploy new search jobs and portlets in our environment.
• Install and configure different Autonomy components (Idol, Dish, Http Fetch, Documentum Fetch, File System Fetch).
Shweta at email@example.com
igure your system to be a semi-okay database and tracker for those "non-applicants". Given the option to create new candidates and upload resumes, if you have the pool built, you can house them there.…