ome, first serve basis. Once the event has reached capacity a wait list will be created. At that time further instructions will be posted on how to be added to the wait list.
Social Tools and Technologies for Recruiters
LinkedIn is obviously a powerful tool for recruiters. What about other social tools, such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs? How can recruiters develop and execute a social networking strategy that will help them find new (and passive) candidates, engage with them and develop a relationship, enriching their candidate pool? Join Jason Alba as he shares what he’s learned as a job seeker and career management advocate, taking you on a tour of successful recruiter strategies with these four technologies.
Jason Alba Bio:
Jason Alba is the CEO and creator of JibberJobber.com, and author of “I’m on LinkedIn - Now What???” After a corporate downsizing impacted Jason in 2006, he experienced firsthand the difficulties of conducting a job search. Drawing on his extensive computer software and IT experience, Jason analyzed the job search process and developed JibberJobber.com, the gold standard in career management technology. Jason specializes in social media, with an emphasis on getting professional or business value out of various social tools. Jason maintains four blogs, including JibberJobber.com/blog, and is co-author of “I’m on Facebook - Now What???”
For further information on the event or any questions you may have please contact:
Co-Founder and Coordinator
porate layoffs being announced every day, corporate spending on the decline, and the world in serious recession...what does this mean for us in the corporate staffing and recruiting world? It's not all bad news...and there are a lot of things we can look to happen in 2009 that will continue to transform our profession. Join noted Talent Acquisition gurus Jeremy Eskenazi and Dan Kilgore of Riviera Advisors for an informative webinar that will probably evoke a lot of discussion. Jeremy and Dan will discuss their views on what the year 2009 has in store for corporate recruiting and staffing professionals and will follow up on some trends that will continue to affect our profession.
* The trends and predictions we will discuss are highly focused to the day-to-day work of corporate recruiters and recruiting managers. The content of the webinar is designed for corporate recruiters and recruiting managers and is drawn on our significant interactions and discussions within corporate recruiting functions directly...not recruiting vendors.
* Although we will discuss trends and predictions that are "big picture" issues...we'll try to hone that "big picture" into what it will mean for corporate recruiters and recruiting managers.
* The webinar is designed to provide some discussion on what individual corporate recruiting professionals should do to prepare and address the issues that are already confronting them now in their day to day jobs.…
The goal of this group is to help members:
• Share ideas on how to leverage Linkedin potential for Corporate Recruiters
• Reach other members of Corporate Recruiters