mble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
The Company will provide appropriate assistance in job training to enable employees to perform all necessary job functions including the following:
· Work with blueprints, changes, specifications, work orders, etc. to assemble and install to quality requirements parts and assemblies.
· Complete required data gathering transactions to facilitate assembly progression.
· Setup and perform all manual and automated assembly operations, and portable machine functions required to accomplish assignments.
· Perform any and all required pickup, rework, fabrication, change incorporation, functional testing or check during or after final assembly and/or assembly progression.
· Move and/or obtain correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, etc.
· Use precision measuring instruments required to accomplish work assignments.
· Report and/or investigate job handicaps such as: errors in parts, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc.
· Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties).
· Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation. On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building.
· Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training, coaching and assisting employees of all classification levels.
· Document any discrepancies according to specification, process, and procedure.
· Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified.
· Assembly/Installation Structures
· Sub Assembly
· Each of the functional areas described below:
· Sealer - Seal parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies fillet and fay, apply leveling compound or scotch cast etc.
· Sub-Assembly - Assemble parts to make sub assemblies using templates, jigs, and fixtures
· Assembly / Installation Structures - Assemble structural parts, assemblies, and skins to make larger assemblies
· Assembly / Installation Doors - Pre- assemble, trim, fit , rig , seal, align, and adjust aircraft door systems
· Must have structural riveting, sealing and wiring experience