on the latest technology from Cisco, Juniper, and F5 technologies.
You will be able to research new technology, network communication standards, and processes
Additionally, you will facilitate the selection and implementation of network infrastructure to match the global needs of the company in a high growth, highly technical environment.
You’ll be asked to assist in the identification, development, and implementation of industry standards of security best practice while working with the project manager and team to assess business requirements along with developing high-level
You will participate in the assessment and strategy planning of acquisitions and implement network redundancy solutions and disaster recovery plans.
Ensure network engineer is adhering to established standards and applying them correctly
Provide input as to proper tools and environment selection
Identify, interact and provide high level of service with internal and external customer ensuring needs are being met
Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
Develop and document of policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
Work with technical staff and vendor to resolve technical problems
Bachelors Degree in related field
7 (seven) years experience in related field
Proven experience in high growth, highly complex environments
10 years experience supporting complex Cisco networks with extensive experience in Cisco routers, firewalls, VPN, and switching technologies
4 (Four) years experience with global network architecture design and management
8 (Eight) years experience with DNS, NTP, LDAP, Radius, load balancer, monitoring, and various network applications
F5 experience and Juniper Firewall Experience preferred
4 (Four) years experience with network management in data center operation
Expert technical troubleshooting experience
Demonstrated self-starter and demonstrated ability to independently resolve problems
Ability to perform effectively in a fast paced environment with short timelines and set deadlines
Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult situations
Ability to maintain high quality work to manage multiple critical projects
Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of technology staffs and management
Ability to perform and participate in a team oriented environment
Good communication skills and writing skills
Overtime required occasionally
Possible off site duties on occasion
Ability to work on an on-call basis when required
Salary up to 140K Interview expenses offered
VP Client Services
Visit our Careers Website to view our current opportunities
http://real.catsone.com/careers and subscribe to our RSS Feed…
xpertise includes: Talent acquisition - recruitment and sourcing, employee retention, succession planning, training, organizational development, HR Metrics, coaching, performance management and personnel development.
Experience includes: Development of training programs, employee and labor relations, employment law, and benefits administration, development and administration of job descriptions, policies, compensation and incentive programs, etc.
CHOICEPOINT: Recruiting Manager, People Services
2007 – Present Alpharetta, GA
Conduct company-wide Talent Acquisition initiatives including: identification of needs, development of Talent Acquisition strategy and tactics.
• Work with leadership across ChoicePoint to understand the needs of the organization, and develop strategies to fill those needs.
• Directly recruit high-level and critical positions, including sourcing strategies for candidates etc.
• Coordinate recruiting efforts in remote offices, handled by recruiters. Report on status. And provide assistance in managing these efforts.
• Develop external recruiting sources through effective relationships with search firms, placement agencies, etc.
• Monitor critical metrics such as cost per hire, aging of requisitions, quality of hire, timeliness of hire, effective sourcing of candidates, etc.
Proactive search upon news of acquisition by Reed Elsevier and advanced feedback that the current recruitment structure will change due to redundancies etc.
Contract Work: Consultant, Talent Acquisition
2006 - 2007 Atlanta, GA
• Responsible for sourcing, identifying, and recruiting qualified candidates in the following management level positions: Director of Product Management, Director of Marketing, Legal Counsel, Area Sales Manager, Sales Support Manager, Product Manager, Knowledge Engineer, and Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Performed contract consultant Talent Acquisition work on an interim basis during selective search for my next HR career opportunity.
LUFTHANSA CARGO AG: Senior Level Manager, Human Resources - The Americas
2002 - 2006 Atlanta, GA / Frankfurt, Germany
• Facilitated and delivered core programs for recruitment/sourcing (60% of time allocated to recruiting effort) recruiting metrics, leadership, and employee development.
• Implemented and revised HR development programs.
• Responsible for the creation of effective HR interventions and strategies that drove the success of the Sales and Production organizations.
• Conducted needs assessments, designed interventions and events, recommended solutions, and facilitated meetings that helped solve HR-related business problems within the organization.
• Conducted organizational development reviews related to 360 Degree Performance Assessments, Performance Management, and Conflict Resolution (Personality Assessments and Coaching).
• Managed organizational restructuring and training initiatives.
• Oversaw HR generalist activities, and developed compensation/incentive programs for organization.
Position transferred to East Meadow, NY; offered position and relocation, but due to personal and financial reasons took severance package to remain in the Atlanta area.
RECRUITER SOLUTIONS GROUP: Director, Recruitment
2001 – 2002 Atlanta, GA
• Provided Recruitment/Sourcing solutions to client companies by evaluating and reviewing the
sourcing/recruitment process and resources utilized.
• Developed new cost-effective recruitment strategies, systems and recruitment metrics, and incorporation of best practices methodology.
• Established College and University recruitment initiatives and programs.
• Assisted with internal firm activities, including business development and management of current client base as well as workload and requisition allocation to current staff.
TMP EXECUTIVE RESOURCING: Director, Candidate Sourcing
2000 – 2001 Atlanta, GA
• Developed new client business while managing existing client relationship and sourcing/recruitment process.
• Directed sourcing strategy, evaluated prescreened candidates, and closed searches with the client.
• Worked closely with candidate finalists and clients to negotiate compensation packages to suit both parties.
• Maintained communication with new hires to assure smooth transition/acclimation to position.
• Coordinated and managed internal team member (Recruiters and Project Analysts) workload and requisition allocation to meet project plan milestones and timelines.
• Monitored project expense budget to plan.
• Utilized recruiting metrics for top track-sourcing success.
Adverse business conditions necessitated corporate reductions in staff and my position was eliminated as of April 2001.
STAFFMARK: Director, Recruiting - Southeast Region
1999 – 2000 Atlanta, GA
• Responsible for management of strategic sourcing/recruitment initiatives, retention, succession/development planning, and facilitation of education programs for the Southeast Region, including development and supervision of region recruiting teams.
• Interfaced with customers, region management, and recruiting teams to determine current/future staffing needs and to develop recruitment/retention plans, consisting of networking, employee referral programs, Internet, advertising, College and University recruitment initiatives/programs, Department of Labor, military transition programs, and Job/Career fair planning.
• Enhanced alternative work arrangement program to attract and retain employees in highly competitive market.
• Measured recruiting success by tracking recruiting metrics as well as by developing and measuring effectiveness of quarterly recruiting plans; consistently reviewed results with team to strengthen and develop a best practices methodology.
• Provided strategic business analysis on target accounts for business development team.
Corporate Downsizing led to the elimination of Recruiting Organization.
TECH/AID CORPORATION: Manager, Accounts
1999 Atlanta, GA
• Managed corporate account development and sales for Atlanta market.
• Developed and maintained strong customer relationships in order to maintain customer satisfaction and accelerated account growth.
• Developed and implemented strategic target account plans.
• Interfaced with recruiting team to determine current staffing needs.
• Assisted with recruiting efforts by providing recruiting account analysis and client recruiting plans.
NORRELL SERVICES: Manager, Regional Recruiting
1997 – 1999 Atlanta, GA
• Managed regional sourcing/recruiting team that was responsible for sourcing/recruiting and facilitation of education programs for the Atlanta Metro market.
• Provided strategic business development and planning based on current and projected economic trends, positioning Norrell to meet the staffing needs of new and existing clients.
• Interfaced with customers, branch offices, and region management to determine current staffing needs and recruitment planning. Recruiting methods included the use of networking, employee referral programs, Internet, resume databases (Resumix), advertising, College and University recruitment initiatives/programs, Department of Labor, military transition programs and Job/Career fairs.
• Developed recruiting/account analysis and customized client recruiting plans.
• Managed the development of new behavioral interviewing process to enhance the selection of qualified candidates.
• Measured recruiting success by tracking recruiting source activity and effectiveness, retention/dropout rates, job satisfaction metrics and individual job suitability.
• Provided ongoing review of branch/employee/client operating structure for process improvement.
Left Norrell due to pending merger with Interim Services and advanced feedback that the Regional Manager of Recruiting position was to be phased out within 90 days.
Huntsville, AL 1988 - 1997
Technical Recruiter / HR Generalist - Federal Systems Division, UK Program, Mapping And Information System - 1993 - 1997
• Served as member of business development team that was responsible for foreign deployment direction, coordination, and technical recruiting.
• Teamed with Corporate HR in the development of foreign relocation policies and administration. of EEO policies.
• Responsible for training and development programs.
• Supported the development and administration of job descriptions and international wage, salary, tax, and benefits programs.
• Provided guidance to managers on conflict resolutions, interpretation of policies, and composing performance improvement plans.
• Responsible for staffing projection tracking and program event coordination, and assisted with program status briefings to customer.
Supervisor, Facilities and Special Events - 1988 - 1992
• Supervised six personnel in the areas of government furnished and overhead equipment management, facilities work requests, as well as courier and mail services.
• Coordinated catering, audio/visual presentations, and technical maintenance and upgrades to audio/visual equipment in support of all special events held in Intergraph's 300 seat auditorium.
Bachelor of Science - Personnel Psychology
Athens State College
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
• President of Roswell High Touchdown Club
• Volunteer Head Ice Hockey Coach - Roswell High School
• Volunteer Youth Baseball and Basketball Coach - Roswell Parks and Recreation
• Member of SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management)…
The new Contacts, do have integration with other channels. - which is what makes them a fantastic tool. You can upload your gmail contacts, yahoo, etc. Some people have integration with FB and Twitter. There are tags, locations, etc. - it just sounds you to see them on your screen?
There's search as well:
Also, there's no need to pay for auto-updating, since each "source" has a "refresh" data which will trigger updating.
The absolutely amazing thing is that we can search across this data, integrated into linkedin by the new "contacts" by bringing in gmail and other contacts. These searches will get find lots of LI data that we couldn't find before.
Systems like TalentBin, Dice.com's OpenWeb, Entelo.com, Gild.com and HiringSolved.com are not able to do anything of this caliber. The main reason is that LinkedIn will get unhappy as soon as its data is mass-scraped and is used in other businesses. All of these systems try to include "some" linkedin data - but the truth is, the best they can do is dynamically lookup using a name. They may be also trying to accumulate some public profile data through Google's index data, but they all know it's dangerous.
Roni Zapin said:
Thanks Irina. As I stated in my first post, I was using the predecessor to the LinkedIn Contacts which was ConnectedHQ. This service allowed you to import all of your contacts from everywhere, and then update them with LinkedIn information. You could then, tag them and export them with tags, location, company name and title. You could mail them using Mailchimp or Constant contact.. Then, LinkedIn bought them, and it became the NEW LinkedIn contacts and now you have no integration with email vendors and when you export you can only get all of your contacts (not segmented) nor with tags, location, company or title (even though you probably imported most of that information to begin with!!)...
This has been one of my pet peeves for the better part of a year now... and I have yet to find a solution to this.... If anyone can help me here, please let me know...
I looked at Glenn's suggestions and while they are great systems, they seem to be geared more towards medium to enterprise companies.... Looking for something reasonably priced for the small shops. I have spoken with a number of small shops that are looking for the same thing... Again, not an ATS, but a CRM - passives/contacts combined with your candidates that you can stay updated on their current company/title/location and be able to sort/search and contact them when you have a suitable opportunity... Thanks!!!!Irina Shamaeva said:
Take a close look at the new LinkedIn Contacts. They are free for all and provide this desired functionality (similar to the expensive Talent Pipeline), big time. It's just a well kept secret at this time that they do.
Here are some details http://booleanstrings.com/2013/06/11/5102/Roni Zapin said:
I actually pay for LinkedIn Talent whatever they call it now (it was called something else when I started and I have migrated over when they launched the new platform). I also have a Basic LinkedIn personal account where I can connect to people. You cannot merge the info between these.. so while I can get job change updates on my 1st level connections sent to me daily from my personal account; my notes, resumes and tags and ability to send inmails are on my Talent account...
Plus, even though I have and continue to upload data to the Talent account, you cannot export data from there, like a mailing list or your tagged candidates.
On the personal account, now, when you do an export, all you get is name and email, where in the past you had gotten location and tags....
I guess what I am saying here, is I continue to import info and can't get anything out (from linkedin) and pay for the privilege of doing so... Unless I am not seeing something here, and please if I am wrong someone let me know...
Glenn, I will look at the others you mention, as I have not yet..
One vendor told me their "get around" the linkedin API is to send a note (from the person signing up for their system) to each of their contacts asking them to give permission for their service to get updates from linkedin.. Glenn Gutmacher said:
Roni, it's not exactly that LinkedIn "takes away elements" to do things, but they tend to migrate the really useful functionality to their paid platform. For example, re: your wishlist item of being able to auto-update your ATS (and other) contacts when they change jobs, search them via location, etc., LinkedIn offers that at no extra charge via Talent Pipeline -- but it is functionality that's only available to those with a LinkedIn Recruiter seat (approx. $7K/year). Besides the ones you mentioned and TalentBin mentioned by Irina, also look at Dice.com's OpenWeb, Entelo.com, Gild.com and HiringSolved.com. They (and an increasing number of other vendors) are applying algorithms to consolidate proliferating social data into individual people profiles and then giving you personal folders where you can store and tag candidates, email capability, and other CRM functionality. You'll see this topic discussed more and more in upcoming industry conferences, blogs and in forums like this. I recommend you also follow people like John Turnberg (who will present on Big Data in recruiting at October 2013's www.RecruitingTrends.com conference and Dave Mendoza (who consults in this space - see www.sixdegreesfromdave.com).