d, WA / Bellevue, WA
(full cycle for senior level or high skilled positions, acts as consultant to recruiters as necessary)
Develops overall recruiting strategies and is responsible for all aspects of the candidate generation process to including: sourcing candidates, conducting phone interviews, and working with other recruiters as a consultant to establish strategies for their specific positions. May also be responsible for account management. May recruit for more senior level positions. Interviews applicants and refers qualified candidates to appropriate department supervisor for review. Works with hiring manager to prepare offers to candidates and negotiates various aspects of offer with candidates. May perform follow-up as appropriate including reference checks, new hire paperwork, and orientation or rejection letters. May coordinate a structured interview process. May be responsible for gathering appropriate data for EEO purposes. May be responsible for data entry and maintenance of applicant tracking system.
REQUIREMENTS: 4 plus years recruiting experience. Excellent communication, negotiating and interviewing skills required. Senior level account management skills required. Excellent customer service skills required. Must have a wide range of contacts in the industry. Experience with Microsoft products preferred. Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.
Compensation: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour - Depending on experience.
Location: Redmond, WA / Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12 months
Perry Latuharhary - email@example.com…
idates MUST be able to work in a fast paced, ever evolving environment and have at leats 5 years of agency or corporate recruiting experience.
If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can NOT relocate someone, personal must be local to the DC Metro market.
Core Recruiting Responsibilities:
• Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting to include:
o Writing job description
o Posting positions on various career sites and internal intranet
o Sourcing resumes
o Pre-screening candidates
o Scheduling interviews
o Generate and send job offer letter and new hire packet
o Scheduling orientation/new hire training
o Conducting new hire orientation
o Collecting all new hire paperwork
• Develop recruiting strategies for all open positions, including sourcing, employee referral program, and advertising.
• Develop and maintain internship program.
• Develop and maintain community relations with local Universities, outreach programs, and training programs.
• Analyze and report recruitment activities with cost analysis.
• Maintain vendor relationships with recruiting agencies, web boards, and newspapers.
• Manage exit interview process
• Manage termination process
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 5 – 6 years of recruiting experience, including high volume and specialized IT.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent MS Office Skills
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills.…
is job related and, additionally, may not be a valid predictor of performance for certain positions. As an example, our company had an opening for a Front-End Developer, where demand exceeds supply. After conducting extensive search, we found an excellent candidate with hands-on experience and skills aligned to the job requirements . After the offer had been extended, the potential employee presented to HR her concern of poor credit history which , in essence, was the result of poor financial planning of her former spouse. Since her programming skills were exceptional , HR overlooked the credit history and she went on to be an invaluable part of the team receiving accolades for her work. So, while credit check is pertinent for a finance related role, it should not be the deciding factor for other roles where the candidate satisfies the requirements to function well at his/her job.…
ents include large carriers, enterprises and governments around the world.
Job Description Responsible for initiating, developing and closing sales dales Manage complex sales processes Conduct continuous negotiation processes on multiple levels Build strong customer relationships
Skill Required Sales experience of 5-10 years in Indonesia Complex project/equipment sales and/or Telecom Networking equipment sales and/or Wi-Max sales Experience in continuous, complex sales processes to large institutes. Background in sales to telephony/ infrastructure/ governmental organizations mandatory Engineering degree an advantage Technological background and fluent English a must
Benefits Only candidates already based in Indonesia will be considered. Excellent retributive package for the right candidate.
tes that ranged from Administrative Assistants to Chief Architects, along with negotiating their salary package. My objective is to partner with organization as a full time employee or a contractor where I can leverage my recruiting expertise to strategically continue to build a professional, progressive, diverse candidate base for your company. I offer 7 years of solid recruitment skills including creative candidate sourcing skills, (cold calling and internet search), full lifecycle recruiting, excellent interviewing and active listening skills, ability to recruit for positions up to and including the Senior Director level, and strong negotiation and closing ability.
I possess a diverse business background, including unique experience
in the areas of staffing/recruiting.
• Combined experience of recruiting for Staffing Firms and
hiring internally for corporations
• Conducted over 1500 interviews and hired over 250
• Conducted searches from entry level technologists to Vice
• Well versed in candidate attraction and sourcing, including
• Well versed in the latest Recruiting technology and tools
• Well versed in creating strategies, staffing plans, policies
• Sourcing Techniques/Tools – Advanced Internet Searches
(Google), Job Boards, User Groups, Alumni Organizations, Direct
Recruiting (Cold Calling), TV and Radio Advertising
Skill sets Recruited
• Technology: Programming (C, C++, Visual C++, Visual Basic,
Java, J2EE, HTML, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, UNIX, Perl, Object
Oriented), Infrastructure Support (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
Exchange, UNIX), Information Architects, User Experience, Database
Management, Data Warehouse, Content Management, ERP/CRM,
James D. Lewis
na Design Engineer for a satellite program in Newtown, PA. Ideally, this person would be a former Antenna Design Engineer who has moved up the ladder into a senior level Lead/Management position. This person should be competent to lead, motivate, and communicate with a diverse team of 10-20 antenna engineers in the design modification, final qualification and subsequent production and test of a very complex diplexed multi-beam UHF antenna engineers. This is a leadership billet that will not have to design and test, but should understand the technical aspects of the program. The main role shall be coordinating the group and groups to deal with situations, solve problems, facilitating meetings, getting lots of people to work together on tasks, creating staffing profiles, briefing status to upper management, supporting design reviews. The successful candidate would need to earn the respect of the team members quickly and hit the ground running.
- Position does not require a clearance but must be US Citizen
- Must have an excellent command of antenna engineering, production and test.
- Proven organizational skills in order to facilitate meetings with multiple members of the team
- Proven leadership skills - problem solver/troubleshooter, manage situations, conduct problem solving sessions
- Likes to work in fast pace environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Technical understanding of Antenna Design (UHF, antenna subsystems and component designs)
- A seasoned professional with at least 15 years of experience in technical and managerial roles
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or related Discipline
- MBA or a Master’s degree in Science
Please send resumes to email@example.com (IMMEDIATE NEED)
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Have a terrific weekend!
rs align their Business strategies to technology initiatives.
We offer complete Life Cycle of Recruiting solutions, viz. Advanced Recruiting Strategies, Customized staffing Process, Temporary and Permanent staffing Active and Passive sourcing, Screening and short listing, References Checks and Background Checks
We are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partners, Oracle Partners. We have Dedicated Recruiting Teams working with each client.
Key benefits to selecting Tecnics for IT Staff Augmentation are:
• Dedicated recruiting staff with technical background to screen IT candidates
• Large team of IT candidates with various technical skills
• Proven track record in recruiting talented IT personnel in the US
• Our Recruiting teams have excellent Databases of Highly skilled IT Professionals (US Citizens, Green Card Holder, EAD Holders and H1b Visa Holders)
• Quick Turn around Time of Staff Augmentation and Contract positions
• Technically Qualified Recruiters for evaluating and conducting Technical Interviews/ Pre-screen Interviews.
Please do not hesitate to contact for any further information.
We are happy to provide references upon request.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Technical Writer to work closely with our Oracle Operations Leader in producing Reference and Training material for all active employees and new hires to support our Oracle HR4U team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts interviews with staff to gather content for required documentation.
• Translates information into error-free, technically accurate operational and maintenance manuals for both internal and external users.
• Delivers high-quality documentation within specified time deadlines, with minimum guidance and supervision.
• Recommends documentation formats that will meet technical and end user requirements and technologies.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Previous experience writing user guides
• Previous experience writing training guides.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to translate technical concepts and terminology into language easily understood by end-users.
• Ability to effectively organize material and present completed content in easily-understood formats and language.…
Job Description Responsible for Automation Projects Management & Implementation in Saudi Arabia and in charge of the following functions: 1. Provide project implementation expertise, leadership and guidance to project managers and engineers. 2. Structure and develop the project management & engineering teams, and review its performance. 3. Identify and deploy an optimized, efficient and working organization for project lifecycle and delivery in Saudi Arabia. 4. Ensure adherence to the different processes for Project Management as well as Engineering. 5. Ensure close follow-up of financial and performance indicators for project implementation (for project and engineering management). 6. Ensure all Automation projects objectives are met. 7. Ensure compliance with the different Operational processes and quality requirements. 8. Conduct the project kickoffs, reviews, and closeouts. 9. Foster the culture of Contract Management with the Project Management team. 10. Manage and ensure proper anticipation of the workload. Allocate the PMs to the different projects, and launch recruitment when required. 11. Coach, mentor, train and support the PMs in Project Management. 12. Provide support and expertise to projects on Terms and Conditions with customers, partners, and subcontractors. 13. Represent the company to the customer and conducts negotiations when required. 14. Provide tender support. 15. Interface with and advise customers, project members, and technical groups on all technical, project, and business issues. 16. Responsible for the requirement & inventory of tools & assets in Saudi Arabia. 17. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Skill Required Minimum experience 8 years in Operations Management Technically familiar with Substation Automation.
Benefits Excellent retributive package for the right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Country Saudi Arabia
City, region Riyadh
Sector Energy and Utilities…