1) IP L3 Skills Intermediate Required
2) Cisco Routers Intermediate Required
3) VLANs Intermediate Required
4) Routing Protocols Intermediate Required
accelerate to value
Collabera, formerly Global Consultants, Inc. (GCI), stands for collaboration driven by agility and flexibility that leads to accelerated value for our stakeholders
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Collabera takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.…
hinking about how you make a difference. For me, yes. I'm already signed up, bought my ticket. got my room and am reviewing Harrington on Hold em. Oh! Did you mention there is a poker game?
PS Looking foward to seeing you.…
or the development of electrolytic/super capacitors. A preferred candidate should have proven track record in the development of electrolytic capacitors, batteries or other electrochemical devices. Experience with wet tantalum/aluminum capacitor or strong electrochemistry background can be a plus. Must have M.S. degree or higher in Material Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrochemistry or Metallurgy. Minimum 5 years of development for M.S. and 3 years for Ph.D. Hands-on lab skills are required.
1. Proven track record in the development of electrolytic capacitors, batteries or other electrochemical devices.
2. Experience with wet tantalum/aluminum capacitor or strong electrochemistry background.
3. Must have M.S. degree or higher in Material Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrochemistry or Metallurgy.
4. 5 + years development experience with wet tantalum and tantalum capacitors from a product development side (not research).
Todd Kmiec & Associates
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/toddkmiec
Connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1440262060&ref=name…