ring projects. They offer clients the most optimal commercial, technical and contractual solutions designed to meet their specific needs. They are looking to incorporate for their project in China:
Job Description Responsible for the comparison and analysis of all standards and technical specification. Provide guidance on substituting main materials (including rebar, concrete, instrucument and waterproof material, etc.) with domestic products. Provide guidance on substituting steel structure materials with localization.
Skill Required Excellent knowledge of european material standards and specification. Minimum 5 years experience in construction management on a nuclear power station. Strong communication skills. Engineering degree.
Benefits In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent contract and receive an excellent retributive package, meanwhile he gets the opportunity to sign on with a solid, rapidly growing company where he will have the chance to build his professional career in an international environment. Only the candidates that fulfil these requirements will be considered.
Sector Energy and Utilities…
to make this worse we make the excuse that since everyone is doing it it is okay. It is not okay to take conversations or any material for that matter without consent just for the purpose of driving traffic or directing opinion even if has become standard practice.
There are two issues that been talked about the primary one being privacy but the other one, though alluded to, has yet to be defined and that is plagiarism. Webster defines plagiarism as "to use (another's production) without crediting the source". Rob called it regurtitating material, but call regurtitating, content scraping or whatever you will, taking someone elses material without consent it is plagiarism. Content used without permission undermines the credibility of the perpetrator and that which our industry is trying to build.…
yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
2. We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
3. Twitter undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
b. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
c. A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Twitter to locate the material;
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.…
owns our material once we post it, what would happen if you ever wanted to write a book down the line? It's not to say that we may write a book, but I think we see many posts that get a lot of traffic . . . at which point we conclude that, hey, we ought to write an article on that and submit it to a magazine :) Hey, it works :)
It's one of the things I love about RBC, personally. It's all about insights and ideas . . .…