The 7 Habits of the Highly annoying Social Networkers - by Andrea Persico
4. Why Recruiters Should Use Twitter and Must-Know Tips - by Jessica Meher
5. 14 Killer Leadership Traits - by Brian Keith
6. Resume Parsing System Built just for RecruitingBlogs.com - by Slouch
7. The Six Biggest Applicant Lies - by Les Rosen
8. The Four Least Wanted - how to counter and neutralize poor candidate etiquette - by Mindy Slobodkin Fineout
9. Twitter for Recruiting Part 2 - by Jessica Meher
10. Clients requiring approved vendors to utilize bounty jobs - by Sal Petrara…
f a company summary and profile, but not much on the individual recruiters themselves. Do most of them share a Linked In profile or a Facebook profile ? I just wanted to know what is the most followed approach.
Added by EG Olimpio at 12:56pm on November 3, 2010
r job titles not the same. Most people are not as careful about their profile as they are about their resume. We have also run into many people who have more than one profile..same person, some different jobs, listed.
We have one HA who is so rabid about profiles that we have to ask candidates to be sure profile and resume match before we submit the candidate. That being said, we don't have any clients who will accept a profile instead of a resume even if the profile is exactly the same and comprehensive.…