nited States and Europe as well as their Asian/Chinese subsidiaries. Since 1998, Jim’s lifetime cash-in is over $10.5 million, and he has not had a year with cash-in of less than $900,000 since 1999! Clearly this Big Biller has some tips to share on how to remain focused, even during times when the marketplace is shifting and evolving. In this session, Jim will cover what a typical day looks like for a Big Biller, lessons learned from mistakes made, and how to take your practice to the next level!
About This Segment
In this session, Jim shares his key tips to developing a robust practice, client relationships and a strong work ethic. He illustrates what it means to be committed to developing long-term relationships and fulfilling each search with the best candidate, in the most effective manner. Going the “‘extra mile” is part of his nature!
- How he built his practice and became a market master
- His approach and mindset for relationships with his team and clients
- His techniques that separate him from his competitors
- The biggest lessons learned in his career as a recruiter
- 3 pieces of advice he would give to those who want to take their practice to the next level
For more information, please visit www.nextlevelexchange.com…