, and systems engineering on a DO-178B Level B effort.
Avionics Software Engineer with a focus on Test and Evaluation. Engineer will be writing and reviewing test documentation. Engineer will be providing engineer evolution of hardware related to Airworthiness. * Write, Review, and/or make inputs to Acceptance and Qualification Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports. Write, Review, and/or make inputs to Statement of Works (SOWs), Design Specifications, and Users Manuals Create and review of DO-178B documents to support cert. compliance. Create and review metrics for software design effort. Also be able to do Creation and review of DO-178B documentation artifacts (SDP, PSAC, SVP, SCI, SECI) Ability to maintaining processes around DO-178B compliance.
Witness Avionics related Tests
• Make recommendations as to Airworthiness and/or design changes to solve deficiencies.
• Participate in Test Readiness Reviews, Preliminary Design Reviews, and Critical Design Reviews.
• Review and research new Source Approvals for hardware and systems
• Review Modification Work Orders and other aircraft documentation * Familiar with Commercial DO-178B and DO-254 projects, processes and compliance.
• Recent aerospace experience in Electrical/Avionics and Communication/Navigation integration in Army aviation systems. Experience in requirements definition, Acceptance and Qualification test plan, procedure and report development/review,
•.Requires degree in a related discipline and the following years of experience: BS and 5 to 6 years
must be a U.S. citizen. Position is based out of our Clearwater Fl, HQ will start out as a 90 day contract to hire $77,500.00/yr to $125,000.00/yr plus full Benefits.
Email Resumes to Recruiting Manager Ron Vogt at; firstname.lastname@example.org…