ns as they’d like for one year by paying one up-front cost as opposed to each webinar individually. The Inside Sales Manager would be calling on prospects within the banking and finance industry to promote our educational offering and solicit Annual Membership registrations. The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years inside sales/telemarketing experience and have basic knowledge of the sales process and sales pipeline development.
· Aggressively calling on prospects (senior executives) at financial institutions who may have interest in Annual Memberships
· Networking with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in Annual Memberships
· Introducing webinar offerings and topics to prospects
· Engaging in discovery conversations to cull feedback from former webinar attendees and gauge interest in possible future sessions/topics
· Guiding prospects through the Annual Membership registration process
· Medical and 401k Plan available
· Friendly work environment
· Easy access to New York City, Philadelphia, and public transportation
Minutes away from downtown Princeton
For more information, please contact Target Consulting Group at www.targetconsulting.com
Online Sales Executive:
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating sales through online advertising and sponsorship programs. Will develop accounts through client’s need analysis and provide effective solutions. Ideal candidate should have experience in the entire sales cycle including- relationship building, relationship selling, customer relations and sales closing.
Job Location: Princeton, NJ (Full Time) (We may consider remote work option for the right candidate)
- Heavy prospecting and initiating new ad business with clients and vendors offering products and services to the banking sector
- Maintaining close relationships with clients through routine follow-up and exceptional execution.
- Perform contract negotiations and review.
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting sales performance.
- Execution and follow-up of contracts.
Experience in selling various types of online media formats such as banners, white papers, e-news to relevant vendor community within the banking and information security space
·Strong knowledge of online sales with a minimum of three years experience in online advertising
·Knowledgeable in all types of online media buying: CPA, CPM & CPC
·Demonstrated experience selling innovative, high-value, strategic service-based solutions to the VP and "C" levels of targeted companies
·Experience in negotiation and contract review
·Must be able to think creatively and strategically, and have a proven track record in aligning and driving deals to successful completion
·Expertise with Microsoft Office programs and strong overall computer skills
·Experience using sales tracking tools
·Congenial team work attitude
.Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to develop relationships with the clients and vendor companies
Education: Bachelors degree in related field or comparable experience preferred.
PLUS: Knowledge of Information security and /or background in banking and financial services or media company experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
· We offer a medical benefits program
· 401K with matching contributions
· 10 holidays and 15 days paid vacation
· Free gym membership
· On going training and education available through seminars, conferences and more
For more information, please contact Target Consulting Group at www.targetconsulting.com…