tant that match the requirement.
Title: Network Engineer
Work Location: Windsor,CT
· Client site designer and network engineer
· To support the data networking environment for Client, providing design and delivery support. A strong knowledge of networking technologies and cisco equipment is required.
· Duties include survey of new or existing office, call center and data center locations, design of total solution for implementing new or replacement data network solutions.
· Vendor management, procurement, configuration and implementation of solutions.
· Steady state support requires on-site presence at customer location, on-call coverage.
· The applicant must have phone/pager and high speed access available, and must be willing to work overtime.
Design, deploy and support data network projects and sites for commercial outsourcing.
· Data networking Expert Required
· LAN Wan Cisco support Expert Required
· Network topology Expert Required
· Network configuration Expert Required
· Communications Expert Required
· CCNA OR CCNP Expert Desired
ng networks. Assessing existing network configurations and makes recommendations based on product specifications. Configuring equipment and software to meet agency business needs, trains others on the solution, and documents the solution for ongoing support. Worker will functions as part of a team on larger projects, or individually provide the services on support visits or smaller projects. Worker will provides technical support and assists with the design of network solutions. This position requires experience in the technical services and support field as well as experience in network administration (DHCP, DNS, routers, firewall, etc.).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
4 Project Management experience.
4 Experience managing large, complex network gear infrastructure
2 Experience in identifying, communicating, and mitigating project risk.
1 Skill in creating, maintaining, and communicating project work plans, schedules, budgets, and other project deliverables.
Strong Skill in tracking and communicating project status with cross-functional work teams.
Strong Skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems and issues on projects.
Strong Skill in consulting and communicating with key stakeholders regarding requirements and to resolve resource issues.
Strong Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong Excellent organizational skills
3 Knowledge of Cisco Routers and Ethernet Switches
3 MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project…