Amy McDonald's Blog – June 2013 Archive (3)

The Interview "Prep" Talk : Advice from The REKRUTR Vault

 

This week I want to take some time to talk about one of the most important parts of the recruitment process that is often overlooked; prepping the candidate for interview.

It has always amazed me that so many otherwise exceptional recruiters will work so hard to identify a good job order; find the ideal candidate; set up an interview and then drop the ball. Why would anyone work…

Continue

Added by Amy McDonald on June 26, 2013 at 12:46pm — No Comments

The REKRUTR Vault: Thanks Dad, For Teaching Me To Be Bold.

As I thought about topics related to work for this week’s blog, my dad kept coming to mind. Maybe it is because Father’s Day is Sunday, but with every thought, I could almost hear his voice and the bits of advice he has given me over the years.…

Continue

Added by Amy McDonald on June 14, 2013 at 2:25pm — No Comments

The REKRUTR Vault :

Critical to any recruiter’s career, is the ability to find and maintain relationships with exceptional passive talent. According to one LinkedIn report, only 21% of the world’s workforce considers themselves an active candidate. The other 79% are passive candidates. These so-called passive candidates are where you will build your core network.…

Continue

Added by Amy McDonald on June 4, 2013 at 8:30am — No Comments

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

GET YOUR FREE TICKET

GET YOUR FREE TICKETS FOR:


HRTX NEW YORK
HRTX LA

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2018   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service