Time: April 14, 2009 from 1pm to 2pm
Website or Map: http://www.recruitingtrends.c…
Event Type: free, sponsored, webinar, recruitment, recruiting, trends, hr, effort, tactics, benchmarking, metrics, analytics, talent, leadership, budget
Organized By: Hillary Kyle Holian
Latest Activity: Apr 14, 2009
TOMORROW I AM HOSTING A FREE WEBINAR:
In an era where all organizations and departments are under extreme scrutiny to justify every expense, including human capital, it is imperative to have the right measurement systems in place to prove the effectiveness of your recruiting department.
Join Kennedy Information and our panel of experts, on April 14th, as we explore a variety of useful approaches for measuring the effectiveness and results of your recruiting efforts.
In just 60-minutes you’ll learn:
• Benchmarking tactics that help business functions measure and improve performance
• The three critical questions that will always yield correct metrics
• Why the answers to those questions—the analytics — can prove more valuable than the metrics alone
• A proven template that shows the positive impact your recruiting efforts have on the company’s bottom line
• How metrics can prove recruiting to be a profit center, or at least cost neutral
• How to collectively use benchmarking, metrics and analytics to drive predictive talent leadership
Proper implementation of metrics will help you stay ahead of your competitors. It will also help identify areas where you’ve improved, which can be used to defend or increase your current recruiting budget.