Facebook just can't stop with the changes or growth, and it remains the most difficult recruiting source of the big networks. I'm wading back in to give an updated Facebook Recruiting webinar this Thursday.
Facebook is the hottest social network out there, with user demographics spanning generations and regions. It’s a gold mine for recruiters; but for different reasons than you might think.
For recruiters, the real value of Facebook is in its messaging and referral capabilities. This time-saving interactive seminar will highlight the different ways to use Facebook to communicate with and hire top candidates.
Join us on June 25th and find out about:
* Real-world strategies for setting realistic expectations with candidates
* Tactics that leverage your current talent pool to help you find, and connect with, new prospects
* Effective communication approaches that yield higher response rates to initial contact
* Powerful marketing and branding techniques to attract top candidates and support your employment brand
* An overview for managers as to when using Facebook is appropriate for employees