Join JobsDirectUSA Founder Carlos Gil on Thursday June 3rd from 11:00 AM (EST) to 1:00 PM (EST) for a live webinar on how to find employment in today’s job market using Web 2.0 and social media.
By now you have probably discovered social media. Now learn how to apply it effectively in your job search.
Learn directly from Carlos, as he will go step-by-step through the job search 2.0 processes; you will discover how you can instantly become more marketable to employers, meet more recruiters and finally land that new job. Carlos' goal is to inform you on how to get hired within 90 days or less.
If you think that you know how to use LinkedIn; you really have no idea yet!
This 90 minute presentation, followed by a panel discussion and Q & A, will cover the following:
* What are Web 2.0 and social media and how they're relative to your job search
* Learn about the job search cycle and get hired in 90 days
* Discover the hidden job market through Web 2.0
* Learn about the “six degrees of social media separation”
* How to use job boards to get in front of key decision makers
* Meet more recruiters and land more job interviews
* How to stand out in today’s competitive job market to finally score that new job
Testimonials from our last webinar:
“I liked how you explained more about how to use LinkedIn. I have been a member since 2002 and needed those extra tips! Great input and thanks!!” – Maureen Stroop
“Many thanks - this has been an excellent webinar!” – Patricia Graves
“This was VERY helpful and worth the $$ and time!!!!” – Karen Borgstrom
Space is limited to 100 guests. Reserve your seat now. Do not miss out on this opportunity to learn and thrive!