Since 2009, HRevolution has been creating unique opportunities for HR professionals, recruiters, consultants, and vendors to come together to discuss and debate the future of HR.
HRevolution Las Vegas
October 6, 2013
Registration available here!
HRevolution will be partnering with The HR Technology Conference in a ground-breaking event in both content, format, and delivery of ideas that are key to the practice of human resources. HRevolution is not your typical conference either. Our main purpose is to grow your professional and personal network. You will network with 200 of the brightest and most innovative leaders in the industry. Other benefits include:
- Fully participatory sessions
- Opportunity for participants to bring work issues to debate and discuss
- Workable solutions you can take home to your organization
- Increased reach- since HRevolution is fully integrated with social platforms, you will be reaching hundreds of thousands of professionals
All past events have sold out, so be sure to register today!
Special HR Technology Conference Discount
HRevolution is excited to be co-locating again with the world-famous HR Technology® Conference & Expo.
- 8:00 - 9:00 - Registration, coffee, networking time
- 9:00 - 9:15 – Opening remarks from HRevolution Organizing Team and our sponsor SumTotal Systems
- 9:15 - 10:00 – Opening Keynote – (TBD)
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Concurrent Sessions Group A
- A1 – Kids Today: Gen Y Mythbusters - Matt Charney, Ben Eubanks – #kidstoday
- A2 – Is Early Adoption in HR’s DNA? – China Gorman – #HRearly
- A3 – Taking HR Global – Bill Boorman, Sophie Lemieux, Robin Schooling, Linda Jonas – #HRglobal
- 11:00 – 11:15 – Refreshment Break
- 11:15 – 12:15 Concurrent Session Block B
- B1 – Explore the Passion – Lois Melbourne – #HRexplore
- B2 - Cool Tools for HR Pros- Craig Fisher – #HRcooltools
- B3 – Top That – Dwane Lay, Ryan McCracken – #TopThat
- 12:15 – 1:45 - Lunch (provided) – and the return of HR Improv! – Random Presentations, Random Presenters, (try not to laugh your milk up out of your nose) – #HRImprov
- 1:45 – 2:45 – Concurrent Session Block C
- C1 - What HR Can Learn From the Television Industry- Kelly Kahl, Phil Gonzales – #HRandTV
- C2 - Building the Employer Brand – Crystal Miller, Teela Jackson, #HRbrand
- 2:45 – 3:00 – Refreshment Break
- 3:00 – 4:00 – Concurrent Session Block D
- D1 – ‘A’ Players Have Hickeys, But You Wouldn’t Know That – William Tincup, Tim Sackett - #HRhickeys
- D2 - How Much are You Worth? – Paul Smith – #Howmuch
- 4:00 – 4:30 – Scaling a Great Place to Work – Anne Meath, Director, Organizational Development, Wegmans Food Markets
- 4:30 – 4:45 - Closing remarks from the organizing team, group discussion, sharing of ideas, lessons learned, takeaways, etc.