Time: December 10, 2009 from 1pm to 2pm
Website or Map: http://www.kennedyinfo.k/Prof…
Event Type: webcast, webinar, social, media, recruiting, networks, metrics, best, practices
Organized By: Hillary Kyle Holian
Latest Activity: Dec 3, 2009
You've been using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media to recruit. After all, it's all the rage right now. But do you ever ask yourself:
Is all the time I've invested in using social media really worth it?
How do I use social networks efficiently without succumbing to their addictive nature?
Is there a way to use profiles, personal files, fan pages and groups as part of an integrated strategy?
We can assure you that social media is worth your time. The trick — is in knowing how to make it work for you.
Join us on December 10 and learn everything you need to know in order to get maximum return from your social media efforts. Together, we will explore:
* Best practices of top companies effectively using social media to engage and communicate with candidates
* Do's and don'ts of building a corporate profile... what, and what not, to post
* How to merge personal and corporate networks
* Who owns the content, who owns the contacts
* How to use networks and discussion groups to promote your message
* And so much more!