Simply Hired Presents: Social Media Recruiting Made Simple
The Web has evolved into a social place for collaboration, content sharing and real-time interaction. With the consistent growth of Facebook, Twitter and popular professional sites such as LinkedIn, social media is now part of our lives and here to stay. So how can you make social media work for your recruiting needs?
It doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Though the game has changed, many professionals from accountants to engineers, retail managers to graphic designers use these sites everyday. So, tap into them! It can be simple.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What is social media and what it means to recruiting
• How you can reach and capture the perfect mix of active and passive candidates
• How easy it is to implement social media into your recruiting strategy
• How simple it is to set-up, share and distribute your jobs
• How you can get measurable results with minimal time and limited budget
Integrating social media into the recruiting mix can be simple and cost-effective. Start reaching the right candidates today.