Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:00 AM PST, 1:00 PM EST
Do you know where the weak spots lie in your organization's compensation strategy? Too often, they're only discovered when trouble arises.
Reinforce the weak points in your organization's compensation strategy. Learn solutions to potential problems that support business goals and reward high performance.
Stacey Carroll, SPHR, MBA outlines the steps needed to troubleshoot problems before they spread. In this webinar, she covers:
• The top five causes of compensation weak spots, and how to identify them.
• How to develop a strategy for fixing areas that need improvement.
• Ways to evaluate the costs involved in correcting compensation strategy weaknesses.
Once problems are identified, communication becomes an important element in correcting them. Ms. Carroll also details the best practices for building support, including how to:
• Develop a business case for correcting the problems you identify.
• Recommend smart solutions for a problem's root cause.
• Get buy-in from senior leaders for an improved compensation program.
• Discuss ways to mitigate weak spots in the future, and ask for the resources you need to do it.
Register at http://tinyurl.com/yzouucg