Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Just Never Know

You just never know..., I pulled my car forward at the ATM drive-thru. It felt like I had been sitting there for a very long time. My busi…

Started by Rayanne

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

A Risk that Paid Off

Three years ago I saw the writing on the wall. My job as a corporate recruiter was at risk. The trickling fall-in of the recession was tak…

Started by Rayanne

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by melissa versailles

Removing the Wedge

When I was twenty-seven years old, my parents divorced. It was a difficult time, I thought my parents would always be together. But change…

Started by Rayanne

21 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Dimmick

The Boot

The other day I watched a little girl, about three-years old, hold her father's hand as they prepared to cross the street. She had a cute…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 15, 2010

Breaking Molds

Way back in 1982, I finished the dental program at Indiana University and immediately started working for a general dentist. I learned some…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 11, 2010

A Single-Bound Day

I once met and became close to a very special person named Pat Evans. She was a neonatal nurse that cared for preemie babies. Sadly, the r…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 10, 2010

The Evolution of Gold

There are some things that mean more to me than others. I have a sewing machine that was my mom's that I still use. A few Christmas orname…

Started by Rayanne

2 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times..., Part 3

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief,…

Started by Rayanne

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

It was the Worst of Times, Part 2

It was the best of times and then, it was the worst... My week had been incredibly productive, yet exhausting. Each day , work seems to s…

Started by Rayanne

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Finding Courage

My son plays soccer. Which makes me? Aghhhh! You guessed it, a soccer mom. I don't drive a mini-van or an SUV, I think I'll stick with my…

Started by Rayanne

3 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Greg

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service