Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talking the Talk

I waited patiently at the deli for my to-go order to be prepared. It was worth the wait. Champagne's Deli in Newport Beach is incredible a…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 15, 2010

Cooler Talk: Not Everything Counts

It was a cold, rainy day in February; he basically chased me down as I was leaving a conference - I was trying to dodge raindrops. We had…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 12, 2010

Less than Perfect

Learning to let go is a difficult accomplishment for most. Yep, I'm calling it an accomplishment. For me, it is definitely that. There ar…

Started by Rayanne

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

RecruitFest, Waving a Monstrous Flag!

Awe, RecruitFest.... Longingly, I think of the first two unConferences fondly called RecruitFest. 2008 and 2009 were fantastic events, fu…

Started by Rayanne

3 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

A Little Frost in the Morning

I am awakened every morning by one of two sounds: the alarm set on my phone that sounds like crickets or the ping of an email dropping in.…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 6, 2010

My Bags are Packed, So Get Out of My Way

Airports used to be a favorite place of mine. It meant that new work, new clients were on the horizon. Traveling has always been a great e…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 1, 2010

Smells Like Sacrcasm

I just watched the so-called terrifying cell phone footage of a Delta plane crash landing with some landing gear stuck in the up position.…

Started by Rayanne

5 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Don't Leave Home Without It

I made a "schoolboy" error yesterday. That is what my boss called it anyway. In planning for an office-wide business trip, I kept every de…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 29, 2010

By Process of Elimination

My kids like to claim that I am a hoarder. I think I may have some slight tendencies but none so fierce that require some crazy interventi…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Career Diving - Kind of like Bungee Jumping

Many years ago, I sat in the audience of an auditorium while my kids' dad was graduating from the police academy. He was one of the oldest…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 24, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service