Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sometimes Life is Just Stupid. Or Maybe It’s Just the People.

Do you ever feel like you have explained something to perfection to only to have the explainee look at you with dead eyes and say so brill…

Started by Rayanne

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Worth Crying Over

About 20 years ago, a new puppy joined our family.  She was a beautiful German Shepherd whose grandfather was a police dog.  She had the…

Started by Rayanne

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Who Has Your Back?

Several years ago, I learned how to scuba dive.  It's kind of interesting how it all came about.  My husband had decided out of the blue t…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 4, 2011

Just Cause

I rarely talk about Broadbean here on Bonus Track, but I feel this is an appropriate time to do so. Our U.S. Client Services Manager, Da…

Started by Rayanne

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

How NOT to Do Things

In 1996, my oldest daughter was nine years old.  She loved baseball and had played girls' softball the year before.  She wanted to play ag…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 1, 2011

Balancing My Recruiting Dream

Working as a recruiter has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life.  Even when I haven't made "the" placement, I…

Started by Rayanne

0 Feb 28, 2011

Recruiting in the Trenches, My Mentor, and Dicky Fox

He usually listened in the hallway; I knew he was there.  He walked past my desk, often.  He collected my call sheet every single day - th…

Started by Rayanne

9 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Twitter's "Relevance" is Undeniable

TGI #FF - yep, Twitter again. Welcome to FollowFriday.  This is the day when you select individual tweeters or company tweeters to share…

Started by Rayanne

0 Feb 25, 2011

My Own Medal of Valor

Yesterday morning, I was up at 5:30am to go power walking with my daughter.   The hills that surround our home are steep and a simple 2.5…

Started by Rayanne

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Retaining Reliability

Over the weekend, I dropped my phone..., again. The last time I dropped it - about a month ago - a huge crack with several splintering fra…

Started by Rayanne

3 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Will Branning

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service