Recruiting Tools and Software (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joopz online free text messaging to Cell phones

Came across this nifty tool that aided in sending text messages to candidates. Check it out! http://www.joopz.com/

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Nov 13, 2008

Will CRM replace ATS?

Interesting point made today on ERE from Madeline Tarquinio, the director of research at ERE, asking the question, "will CRM tools replace…

Started by Michael Johnson

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

Applicant Tracking Systems - How do you find a vendor?

Hi All - quick question for you... When you are looking for an applicant tracking system, what are you doing and where are you searching t…

Started by Alisha Smith

4 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Jim Durbin

Virtual Job Fairs

In a time when jobs are scarce and job seekers are plentiful wouldn't it be nice to post your jobs on a virtual job fair so you can recruit…

Started by Amy Hoster

0 Nov 12, 2008

database/ATS - lost in singapore

Hi - I realize that there is already a ton of information on these pages on choosing the best system etc.....can't seem to get my head arou…

Started by nael

0 Nov 9, 2008

Diver license available

I have an extra Broadlook Diver license, full year, available, which I will sell at a discount. I have one for myself. Email if interested…

Started by Bob Lee

0 Nov 7, 2008

VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

In my experience speaking with recruiters there seems to be a wide range of competency when it comes to writing search strings, where to se…

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

Template for contract / hourly hire!

I've used the same basic template for contract / hourly hires the last 10 years. It needs to be updated and I wanted to see if anyone would…

Started by Steve Brannon

2 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Anne Taylor

Email Finder Pro!

Has anyone used Email Finder Pro https://www.emailfinderpro.com this product will search by name, address (city, state, and zip), email add…

Started by Paul Lovallo

0 Nov 4, 2008

Live demo webinar of Recruiting CRM version 2.0

In October this year, Avature's Recruiting CRM was named 2008 Top 10 HR Products of the Year by Human Resource Executive magazine. This wee…

0 Nov 3, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service